lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
what is the best m2server at the mo ?

we all know about the lfm2server and is this the best for 1.9 ?
latest m2s are being sold for ¼Û¸ñ£º500 Ôª i would pay for one thats better than the one we have now i just need to know if its going to be worth buying, i would like to know what you think..

lif

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I think that the best m2server out there atm is the DM2 one.

It has 90% of the current euromir features with the ability for you to add Anything that you want.

If you see anything you like in another 1.9 emulator, you can just code it into the DM2 files.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I agree with Beard totally.

What would be the point in buying an m2server when you can learn delphi and code it for free? Will be a big money saver :) There is also no garentue that you will be able to change the gold so it drops.

Imo its will be a big waste of money.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
yeah it really makes sense to buy Chinese M2's I'm sure they'll be nice and release unpacked versions too you so you can translate it.. Or where you planning on running a Chinese Server?

Seriously Lifco.. I don't get you lol Do you just not believe people when they tell you the files are packed and cannot be translated. Theirs no buts about it nowadays if you want the newest features from China you're gonna have to live with fully Chinese files. Personally I can't see many players playing servers where the entire client is Chinese but that might just be me..

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
Cant you translate the exes using a hex editor (probly totally off track here! I aint used to stuff like this)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
the ones for sale are not packed tho

lif

Why would you buy it when you have a FREE resource here which is infinite times better then some chinese limited one?

Maybe if we start charging for DM2 you will understand?

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Theres no point in buying one cause if the chinese carry on the way there going with things like this there going to maybe wanna try maybe turning it into english cause english is the main language theses days isnt it so i recon there will turn it into english to get more people to play

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Thats a long short... chinese are always going to use there first language arent they lol.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Theres no point in buying one cause if the chinese carry on the way there going with things like this there going to maybe wanna try maybe turning it into english cause english is the main language theses days isnt it so i recon there will turn it into english to get more people to play

That is the stupidest thing I have read on this forum in a while

Why would a Chinese person who sells to a Chinese person translate his/her files to english

There is no demand for English files in China why would there be

BH