Best mir3 server out?

Join Discord

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Well, never really visited this section before never had any interest in Mir3 so thought we'd give it a go (Me and Qautor).

What's the best server to play atm? (Medium rate preferred)

Thanks

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Mir 3 never really took off, there have been no 'big' servers. Each server will have 0-5 people on. Shame as alot of these mir3 servers have been up for years with a dedicated set of guys running not focused on donations, which is what mir 2 needs.

Phoenix is good, not logged on for a while but seems alot to do.

I think mir3 didnt catch on as it involves more group play.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Come to Sting3G.. (I am in no way affiliated with it :P) you can see the usercount in my siggy. Average usercount for a med rate, mostly nice guys/gals :)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Come to Sting3G.. (I am in no way affiliated with it :P) you can see the usercount in my siggy. Average usercount for a med rate, mostly nice guys/gals :)

What are the rates exactly? there's level 789, 500 +'s on a supposedly 4x going by the advertisement lol

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
play RNDpro x128 exp good server updated are good user cound of 20+ 30+ some times good server not to hard to catch up

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
come play olymp man been running 7 year+ had a full reset few weeks back its only 3x xp like but heh its a great server usualy around 30-40 players on per day

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
It's the amount of players that makes a server enjoyable to play, the most populated are:

Low rate: Zentaur
High rate: Supreme

When Kaos (xtreme team) finally launches that should be a good server, medium-high rate. Though it's eta is in about 4 weeks (always being delayed).

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Mir 3 never really took off, there have been no 'big' servers. Each server will have 0-5 people on. Shame as alot of these mir3 servers have been up for years with a dedicated set of guys running not focused on donations, which is what mir 2 needs.

Phoenix is good, not logged on for a while but seems alot to do.

I think mir3 didnt catch on as it involves more group play.

u do talk some bollox lol.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
If you want a high rate server with good user count and constantly always being updated by a profesional team then try R N D P R O . C O M. There is always the odd event here and we are always looking at keeping every level and class balanced.

/RAGE

I don't like the donations on ur mir 3 serv so i won't play it :P

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
lol no prob. Donations are only in place to keep servers running. Our server follows lomcn rules. No items, no levels etc are not given for donations strictly. People just use the gameshop to choose what they require and everything is obtainable ingame

decided to give it ago but i got the same problem i get trying to login to sting mir 3, click new character and game just freezes

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
decided to give it ago but i got the same problem i get trying to login to sting mir 3, click new character and game just freezes

Nvidia?

If so go to your nvidia control panel, manage 3d settings and add to program settings the mir.exe

Turn off/lowest all of the features/settings for the mir.exe, also run mir as admin and maybe try in compatibility mode.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
ATI Radeon HD 5670

edit: running in compatibility mode and admin allowed me to see the intro WeMade bit which was not there before but still freezes, no option in ATI control panel to add mir.exe as far as I can see?

Last edited:

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
ATI Radeon HD 5670

edit: running in compatibility mode and admin allowed me to see the intro WeMade bit which was not there before but still freezes, no option in ATI control panel to add mir.exe as far as I can see?

If there is no option to change graphic settings for specific programs, you're best off just trying to reduce graphic settings generally. It's because the cards are designed for 3d games not 2d.

You should probably just search google for ways of limiting your card.

I run Aion at 140 FPS full settings and yet Mir I run at around 30 :thumbdown:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
No way to limit my card, got all settings on custom or application settings / lowest :S

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
sorry anonlol but that was funny =).

When you say 0-5 users online you musn't have checked often. r n d pro has constantly got well above 5 users. Even thismorning at 5am there was above 10 online when you'd expect most to be asleep.

This will be my last post about my server as I really do hope you choose whats best for you. You want fast leveling, high leveling, constant updates and a big user base... thats why I replied, we got it =) check the forum too.

Probably give it a go tomorrow.

Sorry for off-topic but any idea why your mir2 ad been deleted off lomcn?

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Wasnt the case when i played mir3 a few months ago. I guess most of the players are bored mir2 players.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Not even trying zentaur, run by roms and seems to be corrupt as fk, yours = donation server, phoenix was nice but is a bit well... dull. Might try olymp if i get bored but mir3 doesnt hold as much appeal as mir2.