Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
My Ingame Information

Satin - Warrior - Main Char
Shanda - Rouge - 2nd Char

Downloading

Copy 'n' Paste: 219.94.41.65 into browser 2 d/l!

Information

Main Thing: Press ESC to go from mir view to walking around yourself view.

Its chinese - its mad" can u read??? ITS MAD! the combat is crazy , lvling isnt repetitive and boring - its entertaining , u can swim , u can jump , you can climb big fat mountains and jump off them! , u can perform backflips summersaults cartwheels e.t.c with the rouge class - fighting is filled with combos - you can enter a third person/first person mode when u use mouse to aim and the keys W , S , A + D to move around - press E to talk to npc's e.t.c , plenty of room for solo'ing and some peace , its not filled up to the brim like rag , always someone to party with !
The variety in monsters rox too from small rodents 2 huge ogres like 30 feet tall

The coolest part of the game is that u can choose
between the human and the demon race.
Each race has it's own Realm and world .
And there's a portal in each realm that leads to A MASSIVE battlefield with really HUGE Battle's between the human and Demon race!!!

How to whisper

oh yea to whisper type /s name message
"e.g /s Satin how do you whisper"

What Server To Join

When you d/l then open it, it will auto-update. Then click the little arrow going ----> way.

Now double click the TOP server.

Click the Warrior (not the evil demon) then make ur char..

Making Your Character

when creating you will see 4 buttons on the right hand side of your screen , this is your job top is warrior , 2nd is mage , 3rd is rogue , 4th is acolyte - u can have 3 charecters per account , to register an account , fill out the form on this page : www.gamemyth.com.tw/join.asp

you should be able to navigate your way through its as simple as any other registration form + they have english and brackets on the form so no troubles there :P

Other Stuff

Screenshot link : http://www.gamemyth.com/download/download04.asp

to download the client + 2 patches , go here : 219.94.41.65/

OK thx too ne0tec Thank you !!! there's a new download link !!!

http://www.gamemyth.com.my/Download001.htm

Or go to the official website .. but it's harder to find. But alot faster!

The download isn't that big too only 390 mb Including the patches and i think the graphics look better then DAoC!

if your not to sure download this 13 meg movie and i garuntee you will be clicking that download link www.gamemyth.com/download/avi-5/gamemyth.wmv

Last edited:

FrOzEnVipEr

niceone mate looks fabulous! im downloading atm 3 hours to download tho so guna go bed for 3 hours :) thanks chris!

Chris2k4

looks awsum downloading as i post guna take a bit but it looks like its worth it ty m8 4 the info. :bannana:

nightwolfz

I got 1.3ghz 128ram
Could i play this game with those specs ?