BlackHeart [3.55] [HighRate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
ty m8 my name in game is IGEEK as it will not let me have my original name off IG33K :P

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I'll give it a try why not......

GM please remmeber to make a proper advertisment for the server including the things i told you, also PM Kaori on here and ask her to add your server to the server status thread so people can see your server, and one last thing, feel free to advertise your server on the facebook group.

clinty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2010
lol cant get this 2 work for me ffs.... Av to d/l all again :(

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
dont suppose any 1 could mail me a list ov the war spells and what the do as i am a noob to mir 3 would be realy thankfull :)

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
il give you list of spells you need, otherrs not so important

Swordmanship,shoulderdash,flamingsword,dragonrise,bladestorm,destructivesurge,deffiance,might,beckon,interchange,assault. others are pointless as wont be used.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

server says online, but can only get to the bit before you get in game. any one else got problem?

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
The Server is offline for 5-7hours. Thats what GM said ingame.

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
ya, but when he said that server launcher went OFFLINE, now its ONLINE..

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
il give you list of spells you need, otherrs not so important

Swordmanship,shoulderdash,flamingsword,dragonrise,bladestorm,destructivesurge,deffiance,might,beckon,interchange,assault. others are pointless as wont be used.

tyvm :)

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
@UPDATES

New caves are added, Nearly all the maps will drop FamePoints [FP],
Drop to new caves and exp are added on.

@EDIT Server will be "ON" about 3pm UK time and 4pm Polish time thats the planned time to put back on the server.

Last edited:

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
ye keep up the good work, was awsum last night and this morning untill went offline:P

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
Now it will be more better there will be about maybe 5+ new caves so enjoy more :D

Don't think that i am GM there i am just normal player that is bored and lists all the updates here because satan is busy. I wanted to be translator but there is one GM but not rly in game only sometimes ;D

Guys you want me to translate all topics on forum for english so u can find ur self in there huh? I can ask Satan so i can do it.

Last edited:

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
@UPDATE

All caves are added, and exp to it to. Now they are adding drop
to it and reebot. Overall time will take about 15min+.

Status
Not open for further replies.