Dec 29, 2003
I want this guy back

zOqRjzT.jpg

We had some great times together.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Woah woah what's all this then do I spy me a wild Sawell?

I didn't even know you used LOMCN lol, are you working on Mir? I saw today that someone's managed to make a C# .NET version and it got me hard, and I've got a couple of 1U servers in my boot. I just spent all day coding a C# timezone offset .dll as a software extension for a client today though and I'm not sure how easily that would translate to woomataurus code. Business software development =! programming.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
jaSxuGj.jpg

U SURE SHOWED ME STEVEN

---------- Post Merged at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:10 PM ----------

pizjWDK.jpg

What a gay little **** I was. Fasanating.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I laughed, cried a lil at STEP HENS spelling and then chuckled again, so gay.

**** you man, we we're all awful back then.

Man, if my past self was here now, I could troll him so ****ing hard.

Kinneas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 2, 2007
I didn't even know you used LOMCN lol, are you working on Mir? I saw today that someone's managed to make a C# .NET version and it got me hard, and I've got a couple of 1U servers in my boot. I just spent all day coding a C# timezone offset .dll as a software extension for a client today though and I'm not sure how easily that would translate to woomataurus code. Business software development =! programming.
Haha. Just a consumer here mate, playing that there Chronicles server. I did play AceM2 before that as well. One way to kill some time anyway :D
Still pretty cool to see so much development going into such an ancient game!

Haha timezones, any time anyone mentions them I just think of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5wpm-gesOY and I do seem to remember my first time trying to deal with them going a little something like that.
Can totally relate to the whole business software thing too. That's my day job these days too and yeah, it's a little different from actual programming isn't it :P

---------- Post Merged at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:10 PM ----------

pizjWDK.jpg

What a gay little **** I was. Fasanating.

Hahaha who the **** is this scrub? fasanated? Really Seawell? :P

Last edited: