Bleach - Anime [May contain spoilers]

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
you been watching the new episodes i think there pritty weak tbh ichigo dosent seem to be getin stronger and rukia she just wired tbh they need to start training for the big showdown with aisen and ichgo needs to learn a new attack hollow ichigo was the last episode worth watchin tbh

also dose anyone have a site to watch the new film

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Good man Craig.

I agree Vyse the episodes have been pretty weak in this arc so far, there are some good fights coming up but nothing particularly spectacular, some nice appearances though.

Next episode should be available on the 10th, if it's the continuation of Rukias fight it wont be that great. I can see them dragging this arc out for a while seeing as the manga is still on the same arc, need to give it some time to get ahead. Then after this arc i think we will have to endure a filler arc.

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
lol pwns tbh but tis bit sucky wen its chad n other geezer fightin (not renji or ichigo forgot the guys name lolz) but yeh ne1 got a link to new movie pweese or a release date :P

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
all i goto say is i didnt see that comein ishda sword was rilly a bow rofl also chad got powned tbh was good when he lernt his banki tho looks like a bladed shield

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
im tempted to start watchin this now as naruto is getin borin and slow, just aint doin it for me ne more!

krelm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2005
Bleach is well worth a watch, its more of a fighting anime than story though. Even though the plot is interesting its nowhere near on par with Naruto's story, and the fights are more brute power than ninja style tactics etc.

Give it a go you wont be dissapointed.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Chads new arms were pretty rad, i liked the fact that his old arm was entirely defence based, then he got his "diablo".

Although its a shame they had him get owned strait after getting his new powers.