Blizzard's customer support.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Anyone else being affected by the account management being down?

Id love to pay and play this weekend but it looks like my chances are slim because of blizzard being such ******s. How can they expect to run a multi-million pound game when they dont give us any information on why loads of us cant pay? WoW is a great game but to make it the best blizzard need to get their asses in gear and look after their customers for once.

/rant off.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
lozmuir said:
Anyone else being affected by the account management being down?

Id love to pay and play this weekend but it looks like my chances are slim because of blizzard being such ******s. How can they expect to run a multi-million pound game when they dont give us any information on why loads of us cant pay? WoW is a great game but to make it the best blizzard need to get their asses in gear and look after their customers for once.

/rant off.

ahhhhh, you must be a new player.

Blizzard getting their support in order: el oh el

Loz, get used to it, seriously, there is no hope, they have worse support than EuroMir back in the day.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
urbanfox said:
ahhhhh, you must be a new player.

Blizzard getting their support in order: el oh el

Loz, get used to it, seriously, there is no hope, they have worse support than EuroMir back in the day.

ive been playing about 3 months now, i know they have been crap at customer support in the past, but this just bites the biscuit. =/

especially since i couldnt change my bank details (knowing i couldnt pay for this month using that account) so now ive missed a payment which would mean a £30 charge from my bank for missing a direct debit.

Last edited: