BloodServer V2 - The Return Of Unanimity

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
Well the team has come together and weve decided we will try and make a new experience for our users. The server again will not be easy but it will be different. For a start theres no wizard,warrior and taoist. 3 brand new classes. Secondly the levelling system is now different. Leveling will go upto lvl 100. Level 25 will be considered as low level and mobs will take the same time to kill as before e.g at lvl 25 you kill like a level 12 etc The server team has the following people:

Me
ADM (Great Artist and hard worker)
YoYo

This is a brand new project and were hoping to bring out something different. The Server ETA is in a few weeks and again it will have a proffesional site, forum, status page and a brand new program made kindly by LeoCrasher. Screenies will follow. We are still looking for pro people to help on the server making team please message [email protected] if you are intrested.

Last edited:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
oooooooooooooooooh 3 new classes, i wanna see that =D hope their not just war/wiz/tao with diff spells? oO

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
Well of course we cant add new spells. We have however hexed it in the exe and m2server so it is the class names, the spells have been reallocated and obviously the items for each class have been changed

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Sound good.

One way to get new classes, it to change spell looks, change attack strength, and mix um all up ect ect, which i guess u doen summin along the lines of.

Hope all goes well, prolyl wont play as i cant b botherd with mir latley =/

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Yeah but what about natural SC DC MC? and stuff like that? You gonna give wizzies DC or something? lol you never know, i changed the names of classes in my srver : Warrior = MeleeBlam
Taoist = HolyBlam
Wizard = MageBlam

^_^

Blaze

Blaminator said:
Warrior = MeleeBlam
Taoist = HolyBlam
Wizard = MageBlam

^_^

lol and they can do:

BloodyWar = Warrior
BloodyTao = Taoist
BloodyWiz = Wizard

yes i am very imaginative :P arn't i

EDIT: btw blam wots actually happening with ur serv? :confused:

Last edited:

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Dudes if ya need class build ideas ask me, I have 13 classes fully conceptualised (is that a word - who cares, it is now). ^_^

Sounds similar to my EOTE project, good luck. :)

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
New classes are as follows:

Necromancer
Paladin
Archimage

If anyone wants to help out with the new class, i.e spell graphics and new armour graphics please add me to MSN - [email protected].

I've already sorted out all the item names, stats for items, armour, spells. Just need to change some graphics and damage and stats of spells.

We also will be removing all Mir2 Maps, we will be using a totally new set of maps to replace BW, MW, SW etc.

Of course all the new maps have our new naming system that is related to items, mobs and hopfully some sort of storyline. :P

slightofhand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
Britlington
sounds excellent, :P i mite just add you to msn to see the progress

sounds like it will be a gr8 server keep up da good work :)

BaByDraGon_Ngo

I know people gonna moan but i see a copy of Viola's server..

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
I don't mind if they copy me, as long as some people actually start doing stuff around here. :)

P.S. Steal my skills and items and I'll castrate you, hehe! :D

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
Tbh i didnt even know about Violas plans untill reading a post in mir 2 section today. But looks promising maybe we can talk :)

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
BaByDraGon_Ngo said:
I know people gonna moan but i see a copy of Viola's server..

Storyline
new classes
new skills

were not made by viola (i mean "thought of and copyrighted by")

Anyone can do it

Hate

u dont want kane on ur team, he stole my whiplash files and said they were his!?!:?! lies i tell u, all lies!!! + he sex0z animals like blam :P

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
NewBlood said:
Storyline
new classes
new skills

were not made by viola (i mean "thought of and copyrighted by")

Anyone can do it

Lmao Word..

BabyDragon , Dans a m8 of mine - but u need to pull ur head out his arsehole - i can see ur nose come out his nostil -_-

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
attachment.php

Where? No-one brown-noses me ~ They just yeild to my power! :P

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
I am now in alpha testing Blood Server II, I've worked on everything - hexing, database work, structure and experience or sorted. Now I just need to get some alpha testers to rid the server of bugs as I update mobs/drops/maps/npcs.

Add me [email protected] if you wanna alpha test.
Thank you.