4iofv5.jpg

Click here

This took me a while.. sorry for delay

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
it seems that .wzl files will not let me change the images via PakViewer.

so im having difficulties trying to get this done. ill get in contact with sam , and see what can be done, if i can patch and update.
ill send it right over for all to download

thanks for your patients

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Are you insane? Theres enough cries with 1 flamefield - i am not adding a second lol

I'm not talking about another spell. I'm talking about simply adjusting the image colour of the current FlameField...

Because currently you cannot see **** all when FF is cast. Can't see where the wizz is or if shield is down or not. Let alone when 3+ wizzies are doing it lol.

Can't turn off visuals because that removes TDB visual, which is important to see for when to use/timing.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
i get what your saying

what im trying to say is , when i try to change the image (That is already the Orange FlameField)
there is no option to add the new images i made , via the pakviewer im using :/

im unsure if there is another route i can take to fix this, am looking for info as we speak.

any info of wzl files from anybody would be nice :)

---------- Post Merged at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Are you insane? Theres enough cries with 1 flamefield - i am not adding a second lol

read back m8

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I don't believe you can add images into a WZL. Instead you need to add the images you want to a new .pak file. For the server to be able to read this it would need to be coded.