BlueNova 2.3 Online 24/7.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

[marquee]Server is LIVE, on a dedi paid up for 2 months atm![/marquee]

Download!
Thanks Weikster
siggy.php

Minimap patch - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SX797JN2

Monster patch - Extract to data (And replace the folder) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8LIVIW10

Items - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HH2R0D22

Forums http://www.blue-nova.co.nr/

Host - Dual Core 2.4 ghz with 2GB of RAM unlimited gaming bandwidth
Exp - High to start with, once you have your skills (50) starts to slow.
Items - Completely custom item DB, new skins and more.

-Start Level 40, With buffs and exp boost to 55
-New mob skins and maps
-Lord spawns hourly
-Invasions every 2 hours for all levels
-New caves added weekly
-Boss respawns and drops have been upped since launch
-Average usercount is 20-25
-Very stable dedi. 0 lag, 0 downtime.
-Longterm and stable, 1 GM to prevent corruption/in house bickering (Saori)
-Rusted Item system - rusted items can come off mobs/bosses and you can pay to restore them
-3 Group caves ingame

Last edited:
Reactions: Shank

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
gl... dont take this the wrong way but ur biggest paragraph there is about donations, maybe more info about the server instead of making it sound about donations... also u come across as if ur gonna add items and levels to the gameshop "balh balh.. a first"... "dont wanan flood the game straight away with items and levels"..

ne way... just my thoughts.. gl

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Like a few of ur idea's defo put some more info about server tho, what uve got planed for the higher lvl's etc.

Dont let donations get out of hand tho, and best of luck :D

Last edited:

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
been on, its ok but already it seems to be based around donations so i doubt the server count will grow. Good luck tho mate

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Would you all **** up about donations. Seriously.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Erm ano can u upload the client somewhere else as the clients uploaded by weikster never worked for me , same **** winrar error...

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
been on, its ok but already it seems to be based around donations so i doubt the server count will grow. Good luck tho mate

Dude, donations are for consumables - only reason theyre there in the first place is so I can buy a dedi, Im always paranoid about playing other stuff while the servers running incase it lags you guys.

Thanks for approving it so quickly, server is going well. Remember I can only change something if you let me know its wrong, just overheard someone saying in SZ what a ballache it is to go to Tao Vill for poison. Thatll be fixed next reboot :)

Last edited:

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Just you have to be careful with what you release in donations thats all m8, ill still keep playing for now tho :)

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Yeah I know all too well, your first post sounded extremely negative though, take a look at whats on offer before you jump to conclusions :p

I will hold an event tonight at 9 GMT, for some non repairable wings. Just for a bit of fun, and everyone can take part.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
40-45 mins more or less depending on net.speed ,then il be joining you on this server ,hope it will be more fun than the last one i played ,yuk yuk !

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Event was enjoyed by most, shame some people understand 'No PK' lol.

Alas, no-one found my fish (quest token) and I had to go hungry. Grats to Lamia who won a Repairable set of Wings (As opposed to the other wings that dropped, which are not repairable.)

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

Quite a bit of fighting going on. Alot of the people who have logged on so far have enjoyed it and are sticking around. There are more updates to come - I am at home tommorow all day so will add a couple of higher level sets and a cave.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Crosshalfmoon drops more than any other high level book, at least in terms of probability.

I have added some 55 items to DB and added them to ZT drops, the rest will drop in a new cave, probably WT. Should be in by tonight.

Also I have put a cap on players going to ST, to prevent the PKing of low levels who dont really stand a chance. This will mean if youre 51+ already and have not dont the sword quest you will miss out. Serves most of you right for picking on noobs, lol.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
from 51 it slows down ALOT though. Its a low rate after you get to 51, reason being, fighting or levelling with no skills is boring.

WT will be put in tonight, as well as new 55 items. Also, Dungs will spawn in WT, you need them for DGS quest. This is in response to people who didnt do that part of the quest and cannot get into ST because they are too high a level.

Last edited:

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
So people are allready at the end of ur server ? And your gna need to keep adding as you go, this causes problems when you aint got time to update. So hope you can keep up.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Not at the end, no. Only reason im adding caves is for variety, you inevitably get people that play alot and moan theres only 2 places to hunt at their level.

I couldve slowed levelling down further - I did all content prior to 50 before the launch. Now that people are getting to 50+, and slowing down, I'm adding more content.

Bear in mind though, the best set is fox, and theres only current 1 fox item ingame and that was a fluky drop. Fox > 55, and probably even 60 items. And thats not even the great set.. so there is still alot to work for.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
No, its up according to the servers kaorimir sig.

5 users online.

h