BlueNova - Server Event. Starts Friday at 8 AM

smoochy boys on tour

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
To celebrate 1 month of the server being up and running, I thought it about time to do a proper server event.

It will be seperated into 3 level brackets, with special caves, each giving good exp. Event items, which will be ingame for 1 week, will drop, as well as dura saving items, wings, buff pots, orbs, and ofc, benes. A token will also drop; there will be 3 winners, 1 from each bracket.

Up for grabs for the first time will be exp potions! Small ones will drop from each cave onwards from the medium level area.

Token Prizes
High level - most tokens earned gets a x2 exp pot (1 hour).
Med level - most tokens earned gets a x2 exp pot (30 mins).
Low level - well, you wont be low level after the event! Medium tokens will drop in the low area.

The event will run until Tuesday at 8pm. Theres never been a better time to get started; see www.blue-nova.co.nr for the full client, and the event patch (Numa patch)

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Event is all sorted now, just needs the reboot tommorow at 8. Hope to see you there, very good opportunity to catch up with the 25 other regulars ^_^

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
it's a real shame some nob found an exploit and ruined everyones fun, hope saori can sort it out.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
This is postponed until I decide what to do with the server. Im considering a wipe and relaunching with the event so its easy to catch up, seeing as reb0rns filtered too much stuff into the game already.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why didnt u make backups before u put event up? u should be doing daily backups anyway?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
wasnt event tht did it, he was appearing with like GoldRing(4324234324) lol with mc247 etc

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Wasnt event and I have no idea what else this clowns been doing. Ive been keeping my eye on him, he was using a damage multiplier as well apparently.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
nah he wasnt using x2 or w/e damage he just had a mc247 helm just put it on FF sum1 take off and there u go lol or kill boss with it

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Every game in the world has exploits, what matters is the way people deal with them - and also, how thoroughly.

Was planning on going to the cinema tonight but ill stay in to fix this. Busy day tommorow as well but i'll try to have it back up by tommorow AM.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Every game in the world has exploits, what matters is the way people deal with them - and also, how thoroughly.

Was planning on going to the cinema tonight but ill stay in to fix this. Busy day tommorow as well but i'll try to have it back up by tommorow AM.

vn1 mate but don't let mir get involved in ur real life x

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
shame really.. people dont know how to have fun, its game , play it as a game and don't ruine it for yourself and others, seriously.. n1 anon getting it sorted

h

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Event is now live, server is bug free once again ;)

Vry nice exp event runs til Friday, and items will remain until the following Monday.