BlueNova - v2!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
A general post to let you all know we're undergoing some large changes.

Exp from 60 will be easier.
3 new sets added from 60 onwards including weps and armour.
Further quests will be added.
Drops are ALOT better now and items scale nicely.
MS, and BG should be ingame by this weekend.
Exp pots (Minor) will be in boss drops.

This is all coming into effect from Sunday when I've done all the work.

We still have regular players and the servers still remained lag and crash free.

The servers alot different from when most of you played (I can remember when I started up with 6 caves, we now have about 20-25 and 300 new entries in the item db!)

Start level is now 40 and you get an exp/stat buff to 55.

Last edited:

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Nice to see you still updating and keeping the server online, job well done :)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I didnt really geek your server to have a proper opinion but neway i'll try explain why i didnt like it.

Imo u tried to make it too serious.You kept item stats quite low making item sets too similar.You didnt give wars max aspeed which tbh is a must on 2.3 if you want em lvl at least on half speed wizzies do(wont comment on taos since they always suck on 2.3 and i dont care about em neway).Also mobs took forever to die on a lvl58 war due to their hp/ac and aspeed.Suppose similar problems had rest classes as well.

In general it had a low rate feeling although lvling was quite steady and drop files werent bad really.I just hated its feeling.Even on your latest update you still trying to keep everything low-ish with rare-as-hell at a guess exp pots that give wot?1.2x exp?

If you cba'ed ,and it seems with all those update that you do, just re-launch it being a proper high-rate.That doesnt mean hitting max stats within a week/month.Just have tons more kits semi-rare and rare with way different stats.

Problem with high-rates is that they usually have to be updated a lot to survive a bit.You seem good at that.So why not use all that effort you are using in that server to create a nice FUN server that will have double usercount it has now?

Neway its nice to see proper gm's that update all the time even on a server i dont really like.

Reactions: Hone

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Thats exactly why im bringing in the changes. Regards to aspeed, that increases alot on high end items. Ive also upped stats so they scale more with your level. I created OKS cave a while back for warriors to catch up with wizards, and also lowered alot of mobs dc and ac.

Ive already changed drops, before you could hunt all day with nothing which I didnt want really.

So yeah some of the stuff, already changed, some, will need a reboot for. So thats what this post is for, to let you all know its well worth a second look.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Ur server - same stats / adjust mobs to match hp/mp + lvl's and make it highrate, people like seein "level up" constantly fast so yea having to grind through mobs for 0.04% a mob or something just makes people go..zzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Rebooted. Hell of alot of updates, including more floors you can rt on, increased drops, new items, new mobs, etcetc.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why u called it v2? its not a new server?

shouldnt u just call it a patch lol

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Well I was getting at the fact alots changed, essentially it is the same server but with the internal workings reworked.

I release a run of the mill patch every week, lol.

darbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2005
Ben why dont you just stay the **** off peoples threads, honestly all u do is give people ****, go get choked in a headlock again and cry like a little girl like the youtube vid of u.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Calm down big man, I'll post where ever i want thanks, and it was a valid question

maybe u should grow up and stop raging so bad kiddie

darbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2005
Ben all i see u do is spam every thread like ur a jealous little tard, ur a fkin dork and u think cos uve got some mod friends on here u can do what you want, peeps getting banned left rigth and centre yet you spam every thread with ****, ur servers ****, ur lifes **** just get over it and move on u dork.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Ladies, ladies, no need to fight. Plent of me to go around, you can take it in turns.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Ben all i see u do is spam every thread like ur a jealous little tard, ur a fkin dork and u think cos uve got some mod friends on here u can do what you want, peeps getting banned left rigth and centre yet you spam every thread with ****, ur servers ****, ur lifes **** just get over it and move on u dork.

why would i be jealous? dunno if u noticed but im the 1 that runs the most succesful server, so why dont u go do 1 u jealous 'dork'

I dont spam anywhere, im merely an active poster

dont like it? u know where the door is.

darbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2005
Lmao u mean matt and hany do most the work ben, hany even said 2 me when drunk on msn u dont do **** unless hes there too help. Even ur name on here Spelt backwards is what you are, a Nob. hence why your called Bon

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Hany drunk on msn? Dont think ive ever seen that.

Matt does coding, and does no file side work, thats why we're a "team" as we do our own parts.

Hany did help a lot back when server was launched a year ago, but over the last 6months hasnt really been a part of the server, needless to say still a valuable member of the team.

Well thanks for showing how childish u are once again, reported

darbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2005
Report me ben u idiot, unlike you mir isnt my life at all. lol its ramb btw the love off ur life x

your just annoying ben its quite sad too see after all thsi time ur still jobless and geting jealous of other servers,

u really need 2 get out mate, stop relieng on mir too feed ur bills.

darbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2005
Lol ok matt you mean 2 me cos ur bens little pet? you wont infract ben for **** and you know it.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Lol ok matt you mean 2 me cos ur bens little pet? you wont infract ben for **** and you know it.

Both refers to you and Ben.

Also lomcn has nothing to do with the fact I work with Ben and remain impartial while modding lomcn.