Borderlands anyone?

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Anyone still play this at all? Need someone to power level me to about 20 the start is boring lol.

I brought the GotY edition and registered for the Duke Nukem beta so can't wait for that :P'

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Got it when it came out played it got bored of it (then hacked all my chars to 80, even tho the cap was lower then 80) now expantions played it for abit and got bored again.

Was a good game when it came out but once you done everything gets boring.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Got it when it came out played it got bored of it (then hacked all my chars to 80, even tho the cap was lower then 80) now expantions played it for abit and got bored again.

Was a good game when it came out but once you done everything gets boring.
Same with most games of the style to be fair.

I have it but I'm only about level19. Addicted to FIFA11 at the mo, so Borderlands doesn't get much play.

Also, you may wanna put what console ur on.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Ah yeah 360 sorry, if it wasn't possible to hack your character to get most of the stuff i think it would of lasted abit longer tbh they should reset the hackers and fix the problem!

FIFA11 any good not really played it since 09 i think didn't really keep me busy for long, looking forward to Fable & Blackops. MoH was a let down so just playing Reach (kinda sucks now) and Fable 2 + Borderlands to keep me busy till the 29th.