Brainskan 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
they to many good servers coming out lol i will be playing brainskan and the 2.3 server cant wait :D

Yes, alot of good servers about. 2.3 does look ace and im half regretting making bs in 1.9 but we can update to 2.3 if need be.

We'll see how it goes.

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
Yah...Xanan you haven't really had the best of luck and timing...considering BS 1.4 and maybe 1.9...

Even though all the work and effort you put into this just makes it an even more sadder thing to witness :(

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Well maybe we willl have to have a 2.3 dm2 server along side of the 1.9 version perhaps different though see what happens ;)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Yah...Xanan you haven't really had the best of luck and timing...considering BS 1.4 and maybe 1.9...

Even though all the work and effort you put into this just makes it an even more sadder thing to witness :(

I enjoy what i do so i dont half mind. At the end of the day it wont be the features on a server, it will be the balance and gameplay of the server. Although features do add a little more interest ;).

I want the server to be a communal server, if thats a word. Where everyone knows every, lots of server hunts to Azron, which ill organise myself. Lots of events and basically a nice community.

We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
any updates on when this server will be ready the more time on it the better it gets the more i wna play its a catch 22 its annoying lol

We're getting so close mate. Few bits to add here and there then we're done. I expect it should be up by the 18th.

/Xanan

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
arg by the 18th? :( for past few months or so u keep saying another 2 weeks. was hoping this would be up befor DC but oh well :( keep up the good work im sure its worth it! loved brainscan 1.4

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
arg by the 18th? :( for past few months or so u keep saying another 2 weeks. was hoping this would be up befor DC but oh well :( keep up the good work im sure its worth it! loved brainscan 1.4

Sorry mate, ive been working on it whenever i get the chance. I'm trying to get everything upto top scratch. 1.4 was very buggy and unprofessional, also things are taking alot longer than i expected.

I wont fail to impress though.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
A few new updates:

• Server will be released with 2 professions, Alchamy and druidary. After a couple of weeks the server will be updated with the other two professions Blacksmith and Leatherworking, the profession lists will be reset (so if you've already taken a profession you can choose again).
  • The server will be released with 10 new caves accessable from the teleport npc. A further 10 caves will be hidden around the world of Brainskan that will have to be found yourselves, of course the server will be regually updated adding new caves.
  • When released, there will be roughly 20 quests scattered about brainskan, some easier than others. More will be added in updates.
  • The server has over 1000 new items. A new economy to build.
  • A completely new guild system, to build a guild you will need atleast 5 people to complete a complex quest.
  • A completely new mine, new pickaxes, with the ability to mine essence that are used in gem/orb craft.
  • Completely new monsters in each cave, many group boss hunts. Also a huge server boss which will most deffinatly not be a solo hunt.
Server status

<=====90%=====>

Completed.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
sorry if this is been asked more than once but there are 6 pages and server isnt even online yet :O
thread needs cleaned ^^

is there a date when its up?

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
No need for a clean as this is just and advetisement thread the main thread will be created once its up. We are hopeing for have it online for the 18th if we can.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
awesome well looking forward to playing this server no.1 server for me it will be

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Nice to hear some good feedback guys and girls

Expected release date : 18th november

expert

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2005
Indeed sound good but most of you idea's are stolen from World Of Warcraft.
/exp

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
ant most things made better by other peeps idears ? its not stealing its remaking something old better, if you like say a remake

good luck fec mate with the server

lif

expert

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2005
Technically its not remaking it, it's just using the same idea's ie. Druids,LeatherWorking,Blacksmithing etc... Still sounds like good server and all but i just feel like your ideas are just copying another game.
/Exp

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Technically its not remaking it, it's just using the same idea's ie. Druids,LeatherWorking,Blacksmithing etc... Still sounds like good server and all but i just feel like your ideas are just copying another game.
/Exp

Are we not hosting legend of mir servers that are copying the official legend of mir. Isnt every server a complete copy???

@Lifco

Ty very much mate, as to you, good luck on starlite v2, i will be playing.

ReactioN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
Well i did quit mir, but im guan ave 2 play dis server lal:tongue1:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Xanan, whats your thoughts about putting Brainskan into 2.3 lol...

1.4 - 1.9 - 2.3, not a bad thought..

Don't want Brainskan to be over-shadowed by these 2.3 servers tbh