Bring 1.4 back.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Well to be honest, Mir 1.9 + 2.3 getting pretty ****, Getting bored of everybody chatting how good there mir 2.3 serve going to be how many new features there going to be. So could some one bring back a High rate Fun, 1.4 pking server, Like WeOwn, Insomnia, Alpha etc etc.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
good idea but no'one will bring a 1.4 up due to Cheat's and there are being out dated

/ancient

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Why bring up a old version of the game...... its just stupid ....this happens every so often, some1 says bring back 1.4 "those were the days"

dear god let 1.4 rott in hell

Its like saying bring back the atari, the ps3 and xbox360 are boring

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
good idea but no'one will bring a 1.4 up due to Cheat's and there are being out dated

/ancient

I know every cheat there is for 1.4 and how to block them, DLQ ( Roman cheat made by HeRa and TLE ) "Mir lander" And "Mir Lander Crack" That China Hack with woman on the front.

And who cares if its out of date, Still a lot better fun by far.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Why bring up a old version of the game...... its just stupid ....this happens every so often, some1 says bring back 1.4 "those were the days"

You really have no clue do you, Mir is a **** game, **** graphic, But very addictive game to play, Taking it back a version ? Yeh it sounds stupid but ITS THE GAME FKIN GRAPHIC, A few little people running around.

Sorry for double posting.

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007

you seriously have no clue what ur chatting about do you?, or u just havent played many 2.3 servers or 1.9.. 1.4 was the best out of them all... cheats wasent a major problem... i could stop cheats if i wanted too its not exactly hard, just havent got the time on my hands at the moment.. 1.4 much better game play etc.. no lag what so ever.. loads.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform

Interestingly, I feel the need to buy non of the next-gen consoles.

Yet, I still keep my Atari 2600 nice and clean, and play it every now and then.

Poor analogy.

--

1.4 had a much better gameplay. Well, when it was first released by GN, anyway.

I do feel all of these new temples, items, spells, etc are not in keeping with the creative vision that gave birth to Legend of Mir.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
look simple as ur 1 of about max 10 people who would really want this - and it is stupid to play 1.4 whilst u could play one of the 2.3 servers out or the ones coming out such as metroa , sparta

1.4 less spells , more cheats. simple as

edit for auron

yeh i know it wasn't a great analogy as i have a old NES atm. love it. but u see what i was getting at....

at the end of the day its not gonna happen anywayz

Last edited:

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Well if any body would like to help me make a 1.4 High rate server, Or.. Give me files. I am willing to host 24/7 :) Just give a private message.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i also know for a fact that a lot of people would return to 1.4 if there is as bleh says a way to block all the cheats from back in the day out then id play. id go for med rate to make it last longer and Im sure if you implemented it you could get the levels to go over 255 but the pvping would still be awesome.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
look simple as ur 1 of about max 10 people who would really want this - and it is stupid to play 1.4 whilst u could play one of the 2.3 servers out or the ones coming out such as metroa , sparta

1.4 less spells , more cheats. simple as

edit for auron

yeh i know it wasn't a great analogy as i have a old NES atm. love it. but u see what i was getting at....

at the end of the day its not gonna happen anywayz

Yeh, but them 2.3's will never cum out, dick.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
id certainly play a 1.4server again as long as its cheat free n med rate cba with high rate servers they dont last

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Yeh, but them 2.3's will never cum out, dick.

:bbcguy:

ok so no new 2.3 servers are coming out??????

even though meteora is in closed beta u complete and utter plank

just becasue they are not advertised 2 day before they are out don't mean they aint coming out..... these are good servers, with unique features ..... with long term ambition

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
meteora is over a month late now and showing no signs of coming up any time soon.

as for sparta its 2 weeks late but will be one of the best servers to be released this year along with lomcn server.

and other than project69 in my opinion there is no other decent server online.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Why not just make a server using the 2.3 files but leave all the added things out if you want it like 1.4.
Its ok for people to say 'I think this' but they are just relying on others. Why dont these people actually put the time and effort into it themselves and do it?

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
pvp'ing on 2.3 is bugged worse than 1.9, 1.4 was well class for pvp'ing because of no bugs. would be better to take things like maps, kits, npc scripts etc from 2.3 to a 1.4 server.

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Agree 1.4 was good, It may not have had as many features but it was smooth. Which is why I'm thinking of 1.4 as you can tell from my sig.