[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I'm guessing there is a wipe after beta, can't go into live without everyone being able to play?

Yeah. Beta will be for people to check everything we have already done, but from a fresh set of eyes to make sure we have not missed anything.

Once the small Beta is completed and we have a list of last things to do, there will shortly after follow a Live date!

-Apocalypse Team

Dibby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2015
If the beta is small, im guessing your upping the exp, drop rates etc so we can test through a chunk of content??

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
Hate all this you must like our Facebook page bull crap.

Not everyone uses facebook

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
i dont use facebook anymore because it causes trouble with the missis so im **** out ...also im not aloud to upload images to this forum apparently =/ lose lose for me

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Not a chance this is going on my facebook.... Never here the end of it lol

I'll wait until live...

Will use sig tho :P

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I used to be the same with Facebook :D however you can like the page and then click delete from timeline to hide it from your enemies :D

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Meh, as much as I hate this selection process bullshit, i'll play along lol.

Need a decent server to play.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I agree with all of you! but your part of our way to advertise. If you want a big server, word of mouth is important.

I know it is an annoying process but its just the way of the world nowadays. Social media is the quickest form of advertisement now.

The Beta will start small and probably have stages. We will consider those doing one of the two stages. A banner or a Facebook like, but both is better for everybody, as it helps the server spread.

-Apocalypse Team

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I agree with all of you! but your part of our way to advertise. If you want a big server, word of mouth is important.

I know it is an annoying process but its just the way of the world nowadays. Social media is the quickest form of advertisement now.

The Beta will start small and probably have stages. We will consider those doing one of the two stages. A banner or a Facebook like, but both is better for everybody, as it helps the server spread.

-Apocalypse Team

+1 :D

Will just wait for live.

As above, use the signature box and we will still put your name in the hat :)

-Apocalypse Team

Status
Not open for further replies.