[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
On the contrary I think they have displayed maturity here. You on the other hand... Maybe your concerns would be better spent toward a server you actually intend to play, or currently play for that matter. You're as transparent as the rest of your guild and it's boring.

Not every member of every guild is the same bud.

Good luck with this server Kane/Spud - I for one will be Beta Testing it before I judge it - the same as I would with any Server/Game.

That is the only fair way to do things, try and test them before you cast judgement (be it positive or negative) upon them.

Cya May 1st ;)

x

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Not every member of every guild is the same bud.

Good luck with this server Kane/Spud - I for one will be Beta Testing it before I judge it - the same as I would with any Server/Game.

That is the only fair way to do things, try and test them before you cast judgement (be it positive or negative) upon them.

Cya May 1st ;)

x

You missed Dan you big meanie.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I will be selecting a random set of players for 2/3 stages of testing. The first stage will be a basic test. the 2nd/3rd will be more towards end game with spells and kit.

There will be certain features not being tested as we want them to remain anonymous until live.

Depending on the amount of interest shown, there could be different amount of players allocated Beta positions for different periods of time (Although Beta will not be open for too long).

The Beta testers will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone, make sure to either use our signature below your forum name, or like the Facebook page!

-Apocalypse Team

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
As above, use the signature box and we will still put your name in the hat :)

-Apocalypse Team
There has been a mix of Facebook users and Lomcn users who don't have an account on the other website.

The fairest way is to add everyone's name from Facebook and from Lomcn into the raffle so that everyone has a chance but those who have done both get a slightly bigger chance of winning.

We'd like to wish you all the best of luck. More details to be announced closer to the date.

- Apocalypse Team

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
seems kida unfair to the people that dont have fb me inculded lol ...im not fussed about testing tho tbf i know its guna be the dogs balls when it goes live =)

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
cant wait to play!!!

will the tao skill plague be on this server?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
cant wait to play!!!

will the tao skill plague be on this server?

Plague will not be in like you have seen it on any other server. Slow,blue,red and green poison from one spell is a little op!

There may be room for plague at some point later in the server, but completely re-coded to our own style

-Apocalypse Team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Well you will be pleased to know Apocalypse feel that new spells should be varied for below 40 and above.

-Apocalypse Team.

i always thought that giving the slow levelling classes an AoE skill early on would be something I would do.

10-30 levels of getting the basic and then you can bash a good AoE in there to help get to the interesting levels.

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
We have started compiling our lists! If you have supported us but you have not been recognised please send me a message.
Last Updated: 12/04/15 19:30:00
View LOMCN List

blah1233

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2009
Please advertise our server in your signature for 3 weeks to not be chosen for beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.