[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
What lvl and stats is the first non-euro item?

There are new custom items from level 14 and scattered all the way through to 50.

There are also quest items (which are different stats) starting at level 1

-Apocalypse Team

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
There are new custom items from level 14 and scattered all the way through to 50.

There are also quest items (which are different stats) starting at level 1

-Apocalypse Team

So i take it that hunting is rewarded with items that have more seperate stats than dc0-5 to a >>> dc0-6 ring and the actual custom content you advertise applies to items as well. Thats good to hear if so cause so far you seemed awfully similar to Chronicles.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
So i take it that hunting is rewarded with items that have more seperate stats than dc0-5 to a >>> dc0-6 ring and the actual custom content you advertise applies to items as well. Thats good to hear if so cause so far you seemed awfully similar to Chronicles.

This server may not be for everyone, but if you are looking for a progressive, long lasting, exciting server, this is for you, if you are looking for super fast levelling with instant reward, then it's unlikely you will find that here. We are still a low rate after all.

There is lots of custom items/caves, but 70% of the custom content is 30+. This is simply because early game only lasts for a short period of time, our aim is to make sure we have not focused so much on early content that players get fed up towards the higher levels. Also we have made sure there is enough new content at the beginning to keep players interested.

-Apocalypse Team

Kalamonde

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2013
looks interesting and most peeps i know seem very excited, cant say im too excited myself after the HUGE let down that mir chronicles turned out to be after the amazing fun it was in its acem2 state(left me abit drained of mir)

ill be playing the server at launch and it does look interesting enough that it may bring the mir addict in me back, may even play a wizzie if they aint been farted about with :P

good luck with the beta but ill be stay clear :P

/Pan

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
This server may not be for everyone, but if you are looking for a progressive, long lasting, exciting server, this is for you, if you are looking for super fast levelling with instant reward, then it's unlikely you will find that here. We are still a low rate after all.

There is lots of custom items/caves, but 70% of the custom content is 30+. This is simply because early game only lasts for a short period of time, our aim is to make sure we have not focused so much on early content that players get fed up towards the higher levels. Also we have made sure there is enough new content at the beginning to keep players interested.

-Apocalypse Team

I hate YOU!

I had no interest in devoting any of my time to any mir server atm or in the near future....But the more replies i read, the more i can't wait for this :@:

You're in the wrong job , you'd make a good salesman :encouragement:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

-Apocalypse Team

I believe ppl constantly misunderstand me for a guy that wants to kill 10mobs and get a para ring. Like mentioned many times i dont mind investing time in something i enjoy. Recently on a server even though im not proud of it i had a day off and lvled for 20hrs straight.

Let me try to explain the reason i dislike certain low rates with euro only content.
- I want to be able to lvl but on the same time have a CHANCE to both find a subboss and get something valueable from actual lvling mobs. Just a chance is enough. There is nothing more frustrating than killing mobs without the chance to find anything. Its basicly like mining without being afk to me.
- I dislike euro items because other than the armor and weapon the stat advancement on rest items is close to meaningless. Again im not expecting to jump from dring dc0-5 to dc10-30 ring but at least in my prospective investing hundreds of hours to go from dc0-5 to dc0-7 just doesnt cut it (this is just an example. Just for the sake of it assume dc0-5 ring is lvl25 and dc0-7 is lvl45 to get my point). Ppl stick to euro stats and stop creating nice unique items which can be as rare as u want. For me just knowing there is in drops a ac1-1 dc3-7 ring is enough to give me a reason to both lvl and hunt for it.
- This is connected with the above 2. Group bosses are great but there also need to be sub-bosses in every single cave that can be soloed once u get specific kit and just give you something worthy. I dont expect endgame kit from em or anything close but there must be something for you to hunt if you log at 3am and none of your mates is online.

So no i dont expect super fast leveling nor easy rewards. I just prefer the term "hunting" compared to the "term" leveling if you understand what i mean.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I believe ppl constantly misunderstand me for a guy that wants to kill 10mobs and get a para ring. Like mentioned many times i dont mind investing time in something i enjoy. Recently on a server even though im not proud of it i had a day off and lvled for 20hrs straight.

Let me try to explain the reason i dislike certain low rates with euro only content.
- I want to be able to lvl but on the same time have a CHANCE to both find a subboss and get something valueable from actual lvling mobs. Just a chance is enough. There is nothing more frustrating than killing mobs without the chance to find anything. Its basicly like mining without being afk to me.

Mobs on this server have chances of dropping items. I also agree with this. As the server evolves I will also ensure that the drops from normal monsters evolve with it. Making sure that once the current kit in the normal monsters drop has been obtained that the next set is in the files.

- I dislike euro items because other than the armor and weapon the stat advancement on rest items is close to meaningless. Again im not expecting to jump from dring dc0-5 to dc10-30 ring but at least in my prospective investing hundreds of hours to go from dc0-5 to dc0-7 just doesnt cut it (this is just an example. Just for the sake of it assume dc0-5 ring is lvl25 and dc0-7 is lvl45 to get my point). Ppl stick to euro stats and stop creating nice unique items which can be as rare as u want. For me just knowing there is in drops a ac1-1 dc3-7 ring is enough to give me a reason to both lvl and hunt for it.

I see what you are saying, but like Iv said previously its not completely valid. Item stats on a balanced server do mean something, a 1 dc increase on a low rate is important, if you find it useless from a aesthetical point of view, that's not something I can control. The actual stat itself is useful. The mobs are increased by ac/amc/damage in the database, each extra stat you get counter acts that.

- This is connected with the above 2. Group bosses are great but there also need to be sub-bosses in every single cave that can be soloed once u get specific kit and just give you something worthy. I dont expect endgame kit from em or anything close but there must be something for you to hunt if you log at 3am and none of your mates is online.

I have been saying to the server team from day one, there needs to be loads of subbosses to ensure that the solo player has loads to do, and considering I am in charge of the DB, there are lots!

So no i dont expect super fast leveling nor easy rewards. I just prefer the term "hunting" compared to the "term" leveling if you understand what i mean.

I have replied to your points in red, I hope this clears some things up for you

-Apocalypse Team

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I have replied to your points in red, I hope this clears some things up for you

-Apocalypse Team

Im not on the same hype boat as everyone else but i will give it a shot when its up since it seems you have decent mindset about mir.

PS: Something i really dont like is the signature thing. Im not sure how LOMCN allowed this. Imo its a really unfair way of advertising your server in every single thread including other servers.

HarryH

On the bandwagon
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2014
Im not on the same hype boat as everyone else but i will give it a shot when its up since it seems you have decent mindset about mir.

PS: Something i really dont like is the signature thing. Im not sure how LOMCN allowed this. Imo its a really unfair way of advertising your server in every single thread including other servers.

Other servers have banners but they aren't as well made as these. It's the users choice to stick it in their signature, and it's the viewers choice to play the server. No one's forcing anything, just my 2 cents.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Other servers have banners but they aren't as well made as these. It's the users choice to stick it in their signature, and it's the viewers choice to play the server. No one's forcing anything, just my 2 cents.

Im pretty sure ppl in the marketing business understand what im on about. Obviously no1 is forcing any1 to do anything. Its just a forum.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

We have between us a lot of mir knowledge yes!

unfair? Im not really sure where unfair comes into it.

-Apocalypse Team

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
I've got a question regarding Tao and there item layout wondering if the DC on there items will be revised Into survivability stats? As I find dc completely pointless unless there base dc will be upped for solo lvling

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Im pretty sure ppl in the marketing business understand what im on about. Obviously no1 is forcing any1 to do anything. Its just a forum.
"dirty" but efficient advertising.
There is no better way to reach the LOMCN community that tend to stick to their own forums.
Clever tactic.

Keevo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011

its a very clever idea, and they deserve the exposure they get from it.

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
I've got a question regarding Tao and there item layout wondering if the DC on there items will be revised Into survivability stats? As I find dc completely pointless unless there base dc will be upped for solo lvling

+1

Hoping taoist will be able to level solo better than on chronicles. sucks having to rely on other people to level

Status
Not open for further replies.