[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Every server needs enemies. Just enjoy it when you pan him in game or summing

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
url

May I ask your reasoning behind these claims?
1. Our server hasn't even been live yet so there is nothing to claim corruption against.
2. I myself have never run a server before so do not compare me to other server owners.
3. I have no intention of throwing my first server down the drain and dirtying my name from corruption.

If you have nothing nice to say about the server then please keep away.
Ryan

Last edited:

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
Seems that all these bitter people are just worried that Chronicles may actually die off now. After all there hard earned dole money has been chucked into it, they'll have nothing to show for it. Pretty sad that they need to try and belittle a server that isn't even in beta yet.

Dibby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2015
The cap obviously would be quite high. If there is content up to lvl50 it would be for example lvl52-55.

Its not just for the players. It offers the server team some sort of control.

If for example the average lvl of a server is lvl45 and there is say a lack of content for that lvl, yet there are 3 ppl lvl55 crying for content for that lvl because they feel bored where should server team focus on?

I understand what your saying, as i wouldnt be all that bothered about a cap. Its just the reasoning iceslice gave were retarded and quite QQ

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
There is not a "cap", but there will not be anyone 55+ anytime soon ;). We have customised the exp pools that at a future point may change. But as it stands like you say, we do not want people levelling too high, too quickly.

-Apocalypse Team

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I quite like the idea of level caps - then you can limit people to level 55 (for example) until you release level 55 to 60 content. Otherwise if you have insanely high exp for level 55 you'll just get people continuing to level and complaining its too hard - a cap tells people not to level and enjoy end game content instead.

Kalamonde

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2013
I quite like the idea of level caps - then you can limit people to level 55 (for example) until you release level 55 to 60 content. Otherwise if you have insanely high exp for level 55 you'll just get people continuing to level and complaining its too hard - a cap tells people not to level and enjoy end game content instead.

What about the grinders though, people still play low rates because they ARE grindy, imo hard caps are irritating for those who want to level, soft caps better, just make it insanely hard to get the next level, not impossible (months instead of days for example).

HarryH

On the bandwagon
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2014
People hit lvl 60 on chronicles because the exp increase per level is silly. Between level 40 and 50 its roughly 25% exp more needed per level. Then between 50 and 60 the exp per level increases by about 40m each time, when you consider that's only 10% or whatever of what's needed then 50-60 are all very similar to achieve.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
May I ask your reasoning behind these claims?
1. Our server hasn't even been live yet so there is nothing to claim corruption against.
2. I myself have never run a server before so do not compare me to other server owners.
3. I have no intention of throwing my first server down the drain and dirtying my name from corruption.

Hi Ryan, Though I'm sure you have the utmost intentions to maintain high levels of integrity, when your team are already inviting their rl drinking buddies to beta test when the "advertising campaign" is all about being selected at random it does beg the question...
are the team working together? can they all be trusted..
will friends get first refusal on all sorts including beta...

HarryH

On the bandwagon
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2014
Reece and callum then go on to explain that they mean with him, in person. As they both live locally to him.. Misquoting them completely.

1494bd70fc397874695662d0846d0a92.png

Last edited:

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
Hi Ryan, Though I'm sure you have the utmost intentions to maintain high levels of integrity, when your team are already inviting their rl drinking buddies to beta test when the "advertising campaign" is all about being selected at random it does beg the question...

You have some serious issues, i think you need to seek some help.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
it's a beta test - what's wrong with allowing your friends priority access? The feedback will be much better between friends over random people playing who likely won't report back on issues.

HarryH

On the bandwagon
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2014
it's a beta test - what's wrong with allowing your friends priority access? The feedback will be much better between friends over random people playing who likely won't report back on issues.

No one is getting priority, Kyler has just misunderstood what callum/silencer said and is using it to stir up some drama. If he read two replies later he'd see what callum meant.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
No one is getting priority, Kyler has just misunderstood what callum/silencer said and is using it to stir up some drama. If he read two replies later he'd see what callum meant.

I don't believe I have misunderstood at all.
The one server owner is going to sit with his friends (the players) and give them early access... oooppps a drop file just opened..

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
no kyler is a deluded moron who seeks attention because he obviously had a terrible childhood..

day in and day out you try start a random pointless argument to 'fill your day'

he is just upset that apoca server could actually take over...

you sound like a little boy kyler trying to get as much random bullshit you can to pull this server down.. nothing but a tit who needs booted all over.

i honestly think you have some very serious mental health issues...

not be long before your banned from this forums again...

your like that stain that everyone wants rid of.

/skibadee

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

Regardless of what is being said in conversation between Kane and his brother, it has no effect on how the server will be run, similarly with how Beta will be drawn.

We will be keeping logs of EVERYTHING that happens on our server through the latest addition that Ryan has added, which indicates when anything is made/levelled/gold etc, this is for the players, and if/when requested we will release to keep players mind at ease. I know Kane may have a reputation with your "small group" of friends. Despite all of this He has worked extremely hard on these files and has added more than you can imagine, which only gives me the upmost confidence in how professional he also wants this server to be kept.

You are just attempting to ruin this before its even started, but as you can clearly see, every time you post, people just brush you off, so it's not working. We get it, you don't want to play, that's ok, its not going to be for everyone, but it will be for a lot of people :).

On a more positive note, the website is in its final stages now, and i'm sure people will be curious to know what additions have been added to the server, and the website will be a chance for you to take a glance at some of the new features.

-Apocalypse Team

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
no kyler is a deluded moron who seeks attention because he obviously had a terrible childhood..

day in and day out you try start a random pointless argument to 'fill your day'

he is just upset that apoca server could actually take over...

you sound like a little boy kyler trying to get as much random bullshit you can to pull this server down.. nothing but a tit who needs booted all over.

i honestly think you have some very serious mental health issues...

not be long before your banned from this forums again...

your like that stain that everyone wants rid of.

/skibadee
i think tai will have some vanish for that stain

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I think you will find that nobody has an advantage on beta testing. As stated by Ryan previously there has been an application designed to select at random.

Many thanks
-Apocalypse Team

Status
Not open for further replies.