[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanp121

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 28, 2007
I will hopefully have my broadcasting software set up to stream the beta aswell , Recently did a fresh install of windows so Ive lost all my recording software , If I get it set up I'll be sure to get some beta footage set up

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I also will be streaming late at night and in the day time for all those people that are free. Will also have a teamspeak set up for people to use to chat with beta testers. All people which are streaming wish to list there stream links i will add them to the website alongside our stream links. #BRINGONBETA

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
I will hopefully have my broadcasting software set up to stream the beta aswell , Recently did a fresh install of windows so Ive lost all my recording software , If I get it set up I'll be sure to get some beta footage set up

2 posts in 7 years 😔
Looking forward to seeing some streaming footage!

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
whens the website gonna be up

The website is practically finish. We were ready to release it, but decided to add a couple of more bits, hence the delay.

Will be up and ready prior to Beta

-Apocalypse Team

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
getting close to beta...

hopefully everything goes really well, so there wont be a long beta stage.

il be playing once live!

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
getting close to beta...

hopefully everything goes really well, so there wont be a long beta stage.

il be playing once live!

Let's hope this is the case!

-Apocalypse Team

---------- Post Merged at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:45 PM ----------

We have still not had a reply from the following LOMCN members, tomorrow is your last chance to confirm Beta or your place will be taken by another member:

Speedytm
HarryH
Wolverin2006
DrugZ
Apocalypse

Please reply to your pms guys.

Thanks

ryanp121

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 28, 2007
2 posts in 7 years 
Looking forward to seeing some streaming footage!

I dont tend to use forums :) Havent used my Lomcn account since the end of euro , just browsed the forums from time to time
This was worth logging in for :P

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
meh same for me slip I don't post unless I feel its relevant to, other than that I always just browse

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
Not throwing out that there may be a bit corruption just a question about it as i been told that 1~2 people on this server use to own a server were there was corruption by a couple of people jw how can we all be sure this wont happen again if this is true not sure eon the people who it was corruption the server just wondering thank's

Think It was the owner of RageZone not a 100% shure

---------- Post Merged at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:06 PM ----------

also for the people who don't get into beta will the possibly be a stream for other players to see what server is like ???

Status
Not open for further replies.