[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Really looking forward to giving this a go when its up. Looks promising

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
Looks very good, looks like they put massive amount of time and effort in.

Good Luck Team

Swampduck

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2014
all this serverteam consists of, is a bunch of TKO members that got pissed off with chronicles and started making there own server, they werent the most trustworthy of guildmates on chron and i doubt they will be trustable on here, for you lot to decide tho, i for one wont be playing cause of this reason.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Thanks for the support guys. However not that it belongs on here swamp we sharent discuss trust with you shall we... back on topic server is moving forward slowly and we will post an update as soon as possible.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
all this serverteam consists of, is a bunch of TKO members that got pissed off with chronicles and started making there own server, they werent the most trustworthy of guildmates on chron and i doubt they will be trustable on here, for you lot to decide tho, i for one wont be playing cause of this reason.
Soon be the only server worth playing when chrons dies, unless drastic changes are made.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Looking good, Hope to be able to log in some day :)

EDIT:

Just noticed this thread is old :p time to check the sub section.

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

Aaron, your point here is rather confusing! During your time on Chronicles, I was the only TKO member that existed and I would of suggested that you thought I was very trustworthy?

In regards to the other two members of the team, we decided to work together for the complete opposite reason you state above, because I fully and completely trust both other members with every decision they make and will make when the server goes live. I have the upmost confidence that once Apocalypse goes Live, players who have any doubts will soon trust us.

-Apocalypse Team

Zed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2014
Can I firstly just say, someone questioning trust on people with the forum title "Known Cheater" made me chuckle.

Also, Do you have any rough ETA on an open BETA? I would like to give this server a go at some point..

Z

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
Interested to hear when this might be released - looks like it could give Chronicles a run for it's money.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

For the very brief time I was in TKO, I had more fun and trusted more of them than I have in any other guild on Chronicles.

As such I expect a good server and will hold judgement until I've actually played it, like you should be doing.

FNG

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 8, 2015
Any news on this server? when will it be On >>?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
There is a dedicated forum section that will answer some of your questions.

With all appropriate respect to the devs however, it is not very forthcoming at the moment. They assure us they are continuing to work on it, but haven't provided any information of substance about what/when/etc.

Presumably to avoid further hype building until they are nearer to completion, which isn't necessarily a bad thing mind.

The server is impressive, and will be online eventually - I can say I'm confident of that.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
So....Forum section disappeared...Websites down lol.

GG?

But I guess it was somewhat predictable, given the lack of updates from the brilliant start they had.

Shame really.

Last edited:

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Archived perhaps?

They spent quite a bit of money on that website also. A little warning of cancellation would be nice if they are in fact pulling out

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Guys,

I have hidden/disabled the forum, simply because the server is not live nor does it have a live date.

The server team have been notified. The server is still been worked on and I'm hoping they will have a live date soon so I can re-open the forum.

Nothing more to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.