[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Someone else posts an appealing server advert and Apoc come with the usual "maybe this maybe that" chit to try pull attention.. boring.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Someone else posts an appealing server advert and Apoc come with the usual "maybe this maybe that" chit to try pull attention.. boring.

as far as i can read, they just announced a new coder and let people know theres a new crafting system.. highly dout this has anything to do with a new server

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Theres new servers every week ;) wasnt our intention. Just finally managed to iron out a few bugs and announce the welcoming of our new coder to the team.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Would hardly class that advert that someone linked "appealing" lol.

Unless you mean Mir Galaxy....but then thats still "Upcoming" with closed beta's, and has about as much chance as coming up as this does lol.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Would hardly class that advert that someone linked "appealing" lol.

Unless you mean Mir Galaxy....but then thats still "Upcoming" with closed beta's, and has about as much chance as coming up as this does lol.

What advert that someone linked?

Yes I'm talking about Galaxy. I'd put my weeks wages on it being released before this, and it was only announced last week. You could argue release dates don't mean anything, but from what we've seen so far.. Apoc is probably due at some point next year.

@Starvos The crafting system was mentioned over 5 months ago.

Also just to mention - I'm not hating on Apoc, I was actually looking forward to playing it.. what we've been told sounds brilliant, however we have no evidence of anything mentioned. Sure this builds hype if you have a realistic release date, but zero communication and constant push backs beg otherwise.

Bardsmum

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 26, 2015

Yes I'm talking about Galaxy. I'd put my weeks wages on it being released before this, and it was only announced last week. You could argue release dates don't mean anything, but from what we've seen so far.. Apoc is probably due at some point next year.

Also just to mention - I'm not hating on Apoc, I was actually looking forward to playing it.. what we've been told sounds brilliant, however we have no evidence of anything mentioned. Sure this builds hype if you have a realistic release date, but zero communication and constant push backs beg otherwise.

I believe Xx69xX gave a hint.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014

yeh it was mentioned that a new crafting system was to be released, but i cant recall them telling us exactly what it is and how it works.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

What do you earn, this bet could be a nice little earner for me :P

Nah on a serious note, I get it, we disappeared for a little while, you are concerned we will not get this server going, that's more than fair.

But we now have a live date, as we finally tested all systems in game and we will be releasing this date with some other commodities next week.

-Apocalypse Team

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
What do you earn, this bet could be a nice little earner for me :P

Nah on a serious note, I get it, we disappeared for a little while, you are concerned we will not get this server going, that's more than fair.

But we now have a live date, as we finally tested all systems in game and we will be releasing this date with some other commodities next week.

-Apocalypse Team

Stop being so serious and try to LOOK professional. Few months ago according to what ppl post here you were players yourselves. If you have DECIDED a live date then just post it the moment you decide it since you know a lot of ppl are either looking forward to your server or keep losing interest.

After all this time what you are posting is...an ETA to give a release ETA? lol... So hyped...

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Stop being so serious and try to LOOK professional. Few months ago according to what ppl post here you were players yourselves. If you have DECIDED a live date then just post it the moment you decide it since you know a lot of ppl are either looking forward to your server or keep losing interest.

After all this time what you are posting is...an ETA to give a release ETA? lol... So hyped...
So mad.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Dibby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2015
It is a joke how long this has taken after all the hype. I've lost interest in a big way. But the ETA on an ETA made me lol. hahaha

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Apologies on the delay I have been on nights so not had chance to sort the artwork out, hopefully ill get it done on my 1 day off this week(tomorrow).

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Apologies on the delay I have been on nights so not had chance to sort the artwork out, hopefully ill get it done on my 1 day off this week(tomorrow).

I will try be as friendly as possible here.

When you have a team of 4 ppl and fail so hard to keep ppl informed on whats going on for so long how exactly you plan to run a server? I can understand you lot might be super busy, got rl problems etc etc but what will happen when for example server goes down randomly and you are as busy or face the same problems?

Why was it so hard in the first place for every 10hrs you spend on working on the server to waste 3mins to inform ppl about what you are working on? Surely if you were a player you would like that information right?

Status
Not open for further replies.