[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Sorry to hear it :(

How will this effect the ETA for the server? :'(

You do know no real work has been done on this server since early may lol Ryan was the only lad who knew how to code and Uni/life/job stopped him having the time to work on it

This is why they cant give out any info on what has been done since may because dan and vodka don't know how to fix things

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
You do know no real work has been done on this server since early may lol Ryan was the only lad who knew how to code and Uni/life/job stopped him having the time to work on it

This is why they cant give out any info on what has been done since may because dan and vodka don't know how to fix things

You seem to think you know a lot about the team. Like i reiterated we are sorry to see Ryan go, how ever real life is more important and we hope to move forward steadily towards our goal. In the meantime sit back relax and enjoy the network of servers out there.

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Thing it about time I sad something in this post. I code few stuff to the files and found fewer other bugs and bugs I made dure not know how Ryan coded stuff any coder have diffent ways coding. We give few stuff out when I get back form Kenya. ATM I can't really do much as my job need me to be ere to test my team skill and drills. As we sad befor our crafting system no one see on Mir server this open the door to new Level. Tbh I can Waite to fly back to uk and get this server out but cant really do much when I get spam last minte. You more then welcome to talk to any our the team if you got few idea you like too see the game.

That all I can really say at this time. Team this working hard and full steam. And it should be ready very soon.

Alexander

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2014
Hope to see it up and running soon!Need a change after Chronicles is getting old

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Try Galaxy KFC,
Interesting design i'm yet to be sold but worth a look.

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
Blow me :D nab galaxy is **** mid-highrate mirsword after 3 days

That would be an issue.....if this was Mir 2. But its not and "mir sword" is a blue rare level 30 item.

Its a totally new game built on the Mir engine, can't compare it at all really.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Alive and very much a wip with the release of other servers based on the c source it has opened our eyes to a few more issues we would of hereby not noticed, and have added them to our todo list. Would like to say thanks to those with patience but it will be worth the wait i can assure you of that.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Alive and blabla

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

FXmbujO.jpg

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
we been asking the same question for the last 9 months don't expect to get an answer now mate,

It some be out soon but I can't say when as I not back yet and don't no what bug are out but I can try to get date by the end of this month but like I sad I not in UK and don't have access to code to fished of the bug that hold us back personal think one I am in the UK I be full steam an get this server up and running as fast as I can but I also need to have few chat on what gone of when I be away so on.

Most PPl go know no me on ere know I try to get thing done and fast as I can. But my RL job come 1st as that pay my bills.

I would thing DiabloVodkaShot will confirm the data when I get back. But like I sad befor any idea and question just fight them one team will replay to it long it server base

CoffeeMug

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 17, 2015
It some be out soon but I can't say when as I not back yet and don't no what bug are out but I can try to get date by the end of this month but like I sad I not in UK and don't have access to code to fished of the bug that hold us back personal think one I am in the UK I be full steam an get this server up and running as fast as I can but I also need to have few chat on what gone of when I be away so on.

Most PPl go know no me on ere know I try to get thing done and fast as I can. But my RL job come 1st as that pay my bills.

I would thing DiabloVodkaShot will confirm the data when I get back. But like I sad befor any idea and question just fight them one team will replay to it long it server base

What?

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015

retarded or just face plant on keyboard?

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Like I said server never released a date, however we are still working to bring you the best server possible. Our content is so big that it will last a long time. Just waiting on Stupple to finalise some coding.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Like I said server never released a date, however we are still working to bring you the best server possible. Our content is so big that it will last a long time. Just waiting on Stupple to finalise some coding.

I'm curious, what is Dan's and your role on the server? is Stupple the only coder for this project?

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Hi Nameless,

Quick Brief:

Dan - Database / Gameplay co-ordinator
Myself - Gameplay co-ordinator / AI/Skills Coder + any extras I can do. / Website Developer
Stupple - Main Coder / Bug tracker

Hope this helps.

Thanks
DVS

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
retarded or just face plant on keyboard?
Hello mate if you seey other posting you found out that I dislyz so I can spell and grammar that good. I understand code better then I do spelling. Most ppl get what I trying to say or ask me to put it in other way

Status
Not open for further replies.