Cabal x500 Rate

Join Discord

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well if theres anything wrong with the client, then i can't help you, as i didn't download that one lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
cant make the account. followd you little guide didnt work. when i load up the game. it gets to the cable loading screen with a loading circle in the top left hand screen then it closes.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Tried the red cabal client links in this thread and they all appear to be dead, can anyone post an alternate one?

grundo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2005
daneo1989 said:
cant make the account. followd you little guide didnt work. when i load up the game. it gets to the cable loading screen with a loading circle in the top left hand screen then it closes

I'm having the exact same problem, I followed Sonic's guide exactly but after clicking the, what I assume is Start Game button, I get a loading screen and then it crashes before I login... I'm a Cabal Europe hardcore fan so I know this shouldn't be happening.... Anyone know how to fix it?

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Curious if anyone has tried going to lakeside on this? i went earlier found the map file was corrupt now unable to play my wizz lol >.<

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
server is quite fun, tho u guys r overseeing 1 thing;QUESTS
the most vital parts of this game are map& warp codes, wich only can be attained thru quests, tht the reason why i went to a cabal server with lower rates, where the quest is still a challenge, instead of being 80 lvl over ur quest requirement(wich makes it really boring)

anyway have fun ere