smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
Can a Mod unlock my previous Topic in there area please called, "My Siggy.." please and thankyou :) ??

As this area is for "Opinions" or maybe its a post if ur a "immigrant" only thing?

coz my last post every one seem'd fine with it apart from ... mmm :/

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
If a mod closes your topic, talk to said mod in a Private Message, which I would have said no to, it's only a signature and it was offensive, so Kaori removed it.

Either post your issue here instead, and an Admin will resolve your issue. However I would advise you to read through LOMCN's Rules and Guidelines before doing so.

Or

Find a more appropiate sig.

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
I only wanted Opinions hence where i posted it and yea i did actull think about posting where you said but i think i read some think about banned users can post here? and considering there was no post at all i didnt bother..

this wouldnt need to go to questions and complaints if it wernt removed.. and most people execpt dont mind about it.. and lol Kaori removing it.

.. also..

Other: AVATARS AND SIGNATURES
Moderators+ can edit your signature without warning if it contravenes any rule;
Signature width is limited to: 600 pixels
Signature height is limited to: 180 pixels
Signature file-size is limited to: 120 KB
Signature width/height INCLUDES images+text
Avatar width/height is limited to: 165 pixels
.. maybe..
Dollars?

THIS

IS

ENGLAND!

Dunno if this is allowed.

Maybe.... English people find this offensive? :O

whats so wrong about the siggy any way ?
it clearly stats facts....

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Yes, very clever... You're lucky i'm not infracting you for general ignorance and annoyance.

How about reading all of the Rules?

• No swearing, unless used within an appropriate context.
  • Do not post anything threatening, offensive, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, or hateful (abuse/flaming). Minor or proportional reactions are fine, but its a thin line between that and abuse. You are best of avoiding all hateful text altogether.

As i've said, either take it to C&C or drop it.

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
Yes, very clever... You're lucky i'm not infracting you for general ignorance and annoyance.

How about reading all of the Rules?

• No swearing, unless used within an appropriate context.
  • Do not post anything threatening, offensive, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, or hateful (abuse/flaming). Minor or proportional reactions are fine, but its a thin line between that and abuse. You are best of avoiding all hateful text altogether.
As i've said, either take it to C&C or drop it.

whats very clever?

the "no Swearing" bit then sorry my bad - can be edited out.. no problem.

Do not post anything threatening, offensive, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, or hateful (abuse/flaming). Minor or proportional reactions are fine, but its a thin line between that and abuse. You are best of avoiding all hateful text altogether.

can some point out any off this that was is my siggy?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I wont be dignifying that with a response, your sig broke the rules. Continue ignoring these rules and I will be forced to take action.

Status
Not open for further replies.