Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Hey, i posted a Server Advertisement like 3-4hours ago. can someone please accept it as there usally accepted within 30 minutes.

Regards, Ben.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Hey, i posted a Server Advertisement like 3-4hours ago. can someone please accept it as there usally accepted within 30 minutes.
Regards, Ben.
NEW Threads: Validation
===========================
When you click the 'Post' button your advertisement will not appear immediately, but instead will be put into a queue for a moderator to oversee. If the moderator believes your advertisement complies to the above rules it will be approved and appear in due course. However if your server is not online when the moderator reviews your advertisement - they are not obliged to validate your post.
This validation may take up to three (3) days, and doesn't usually offer any feedback. If after three days you're SURE your thread complied with the rules of this forum, and has failed to appear - PM an Advisor/SMod/Admin or resubmit.
LOMCN Staff
It says three days, don't expect this to be done within half an hour at midday on a Monday... we have other commitments (i.e - jobs) to attend to.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Bit lame you couldn't think of another name though tbf.

Such a tight-knit community such as ours it's not like every name is taken.

Anyway, useless thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.