Can Someone Make Me ...

Join Discord

DarkDevil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
England (UK)
Can Someone make me a siggy and avatar please sommat that catches the eye and has sommat to do with mir :D i will be very gratefull for anyones help

:fwave:

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
DarkDevil said:
Can Someone make me a siggy and avatar please sommat that catches the eye and has sommat to do with mir :D i will be very gratefull for anyones help

:fwave:
made dis what do u think? not mir i know but its kool the guy is from Bleach anime it rox0rs xD
ne wayz looks like a warrior to me :P
if u think its good ill make u an avatar if u want :bouncey:

Attachments

• DD sig.jpg
    DD sig.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 36

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Escluge said:
I'm shít it some ways, and good in others. So bountie, shut up.

Bite ME.And yeah your right about the 1st one ..

Btw - ima make u a sig , not atm downloading photoshop ><(formated pc).

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
jamis said:
Bite ME.And yeah your right about the 1st one ..

Look jamis... I don't go round saying i'm brilliant, and I am not saying you do, but you can't critisize me on what I make, as you don't make the style I do.. I can handle critizism as fut and pixie know (they critisize me some times, either good or bad!)...

But when you go around saying I am shít, which I admit, I am in some things.. The things I do do, I do quite well the majority of the time... Take the remarks on my four seasons for example... You may think they suck but thats your opinion.

I'm not starting an argument but you do not do the style I do, and vice versa so you cannot say I am shít.

Last edited:

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Escluge said:
Look jamis... I don't go round saying i'm brilliant, and I am not saying you do, but you can't critisize me on what I make, as you don't make the style I do.. I can handle critizism as fut and pixie know (they critisize me some times, either good or bad!)...

But when you go around saying I am shít, which I admit, I am in some things.. The things I do do, I do quite well the majority of the time... Take the remarks on my four seasons for example... You may think they suck but thats your opinion.

I'm not starting an argument but you do not do the style I do, and vice versa so you cannot say I am shít.

Did i ask for a essay? n00b.You would like to say that ur better than me but then ud just be lying to urself.

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Did I say that I wanted to be better than you? No.

Everyone has different qualities, so shut up.
An essay? It's no where near an essay.