[Holley] Can You tell me how to ban ipp ?

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Someone of my server started to say my server corrupt and insulting me and i wan't bann him ip how i do that??

his ip i know

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
IP ban is not possible, everyone has a variable IP, just restart router could come back. Ban the account.

Upvote 0

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Haber tio porque vas de mal rollo ?sino te gusta de mi no me hables y ya esta no hace falta que me contestes asi ,prefiero que no me contestes antes deq lo hagas asi.

Aha Oks

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
As pointed out, you can't ban from IP as most have dynamic IP address's and rebooting the router sometimes changes it, not always instantly. There are other means for blocking an IP address from a certain provider, but blocking the transport could also block anyone else who is with that provider. You can however, contact the users ISP and find out what range of IP's are being used in their area and block the whole lot. You will have to be a bit clever when doing this, as they won't just give you the IP range by normal request.

/Phantom

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
You can ban IP's in the gates, jsut have a look at the settings and its self explanatory.
Tkila please never post in a foreign language unless it is also in English, this is a english forums and i'm sure you already know these rules.

Upvote 0

osaph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2012
in the rungate u will found blockip list,,,just type there the ip

Upvote 0