Cant get server to run at all

smoochy boys on tour

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
i followed the guide and it i get the server up but then cant make a char ..... and i deleted all files tryed again and same problem any1 know what i should do?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
use the search button. 99% likely your problem has been answered several times.

Upvote 0

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
well i think i need sql i know its prob in the guide i have sql but i dnt no ware to place it sorry im new to all this dont wanna read a huge thread just to find 1 piece of info so can sum1 please tell me? (ware to place the sql)

Upvote 0

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
well i think i need sql i know its prob in the guide i have sql but i dnt no ware to place it sorry im new to all this dont wanna read a huge thread just to find 1 piece of info so can sum1 please tell me? (ware to place the sql)

my god...

someone has spent the time making a guide so we dont get posts like this one, read the guide it tells you what to do, if you follow the guide and do what it says then you wont go wrong, why should someone have to explain how to do something that has been explained several times over.

dont be lazy.

Upvote 0

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
dont be lazy .... the guide dont tell u to redownload the fullclient and put it into ur client folder i found tht out from sum1 else so shh and mibi if the guide was accurate i wouldnt have these problems

Upvote 0

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i will say it a bit less harsh as some peeps have, as seems people got up on the wrong side of the bed today! lol. Follow the guides closely as they are accurate and will work, it is easy to miss something as i have done many times even trhough i claim i know the server files like the back of my hand lol, and whatever problems you encounter someone probably has before :)

Upvote 0

akacary2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 11, 2008
Hartlepool
I had 2 read through the guide 3 times before I understood it lol but once I did I no problems... just a few since but thats cos i've changed things lol :P

Upvote 0