smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
I open crueldragon when the Chinese had no change and I installed this version (8E2F-D209) and now the password for the default version does not work for me for this.
What can I do about this?

Attachments

• error1.JPG
    error1.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 124
  • error2.JPG
    error2.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
Now I have installed the Chinese (PRC) remains the same and what could I do?
Have told me to look regedit, Armadillopath but I can not find it: S if someone can help me or make a copy of screen where the regedit-Armadillopath will thank you.

Upvote 0

budyniowski

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2007
Warsaw, Poland
get TrialReset (mirfiles.com), and remove all armadillo keys, next use ArmadilloPatch (in your X:Mud3\) and put the NAME and KEY... and w8 for CruelDragon window fully loaded. If u cant store KEY with chines settings ---> use TrialReset -->Change language settings to your local -->reset system --> use ArmadilloPatch --> And if key is stored change your settings to chinese(PRC) in both, and reset system.
If this not help, I'm out of idea ;p

Upvote 0

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
use trialreset from mirfiles.com to clean the key from ur system , and after use the armadilopath to add new key , should be in ur mud3 folder

Upvote 0

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
clean if i rem right , befour posting try couple of thing's u cant use forum as msn :)

Upvote 0

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
I went well and the default version aramdillopath thanks for the help but now I need the key to the armadillo :P
Anyone can upload or post the key armadillopath?
PD: yeah my visual Style is aero of Vista :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
This info is available in LOTS of places.. please search for the info you need! Making extra threads and posts does nothing but make information HARDER to find!

Upvote 0

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
1 error :S:
When I put my default language is not Chinese when I open and fair trial reset armadillo me back to the default version, but after I put the key to the armadillo and tells me the key has been properly or something like that, but when Ok I give me error and I change again.
Then I switched to Chinese and reset the trial and then clean the armadillo I remain in the same version that is not by default.
Is this to be due?

My msn for help : [email protected]

Upvote 0

mapadale

1 error :S:
When I put my default language is not Chinese when I open and fair trial reset armadillo me back to the default version, but after I put the key to the armadillo and tells me the key has been properly or something like that, but when Ok I give me error and I change again.
Then I switched to Chinese and reset the trial and then clean the armadillo I remain in the same version that is not by default.
Is this to be due?

My msn for help : [email protected]
You using winblinds and which version of XP are you using?

Upvote 0

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
I am using W Colosseus 2 XP Service Pack 2, all the languages I have also selected the Chinese (PRC) in the regional options and advanced options menu (Regional and language)

Not that winblind :P im spanish​
This is my problem plz download is a video 1,5MB önly :http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=AKVBZZC5

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.