CardinalSin Gaming

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Hello Fellow Lomcn Members,

Now that i've had permission to post the CsGx forum ill give you a little background on CsGx,

http://www.cardinalsingaming.net/forum

CsGx has been running for about 2 and a half year, they first started on SilkRoad online by a American man called Travis(Ragezone Mod Vendaku~Metal), once they were done with SilkRoad they went onto Cabal online (US), they caused havok on Venus server and after the release of Rohan Online they migrated to there,

Some of the Pros and Cons to CsGx:

First of all we have a 100man ventrillo server, this is probally the biggest pro, it brings all the members closer together in helping one and other, also it helps with pking/Hunting and such forth,

Another big pro, all the leaders are quite mature although there not the uptight mature people they have a good laugh with us and make us all feel like "Family"

some Cons, they aren't really keen on letting people under 16 on vent because of their immaturity(god dammit let your voices break please!)

As the same as most guilds there is a Sign Up page, but at the moment for Rohan you do not need to sign up to join CsGx but once the guild opens you will have to.

Were currently in the process of making a guild on rohan, i've already donated the 2mil in guild funds inwhich we need to make CsGx.

Guild Progress:
Quest 1 - Kill 20 Orc Warriors - Done
Quest 2 -Find 3 tomb stones - Done
Quest 3 -
Quest 4 -
Quest 5 -
Quest 6 -
Quest 7 -

Ventrillo:
IP: fission.fusionvoice.com
PORT: 4789
PW: sro

Ventrillo is one of the main things that CsGx has to offer, aswel as being a place to meet and talk to new people, its the fastest way to get help off other CsGx members, there's always a Leader or members online anyone's up for a chat, its a great atmosphear on vent and its always a good laugh.

The Guild Status.

As some people already know about the guild hiarchy but i will post it again:

Rank 10: Grand Duke - The Main leader - Ron
Rank 9: Duke - 3 Deputity leaders- Zukato - Phyxius - Staircase
Rank 8: Marquis - High Council - AncienyX - Quimarchi - Delay
Rank 7:Count
Rank 6: Viscount
Rank 5: Baron
Rank 4: Baronet
Rank 3: Knight
Rank 2: Officer
Rank 1: Soldier

The one's that are blank, its not because we don't have enough members, because there's 70+ CsGx members playing Rohan at the moment, we've just not decided who should go where yet.

If you do require any info about CsGx, please feel free to pm Ron/Zakato on CsGx forum, or you can leave me a message here or if you really want a quick reply
Come on to vent!

Thankyou
-Dan(Zukato)

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
At the moment, no if you sign up to the forum, say hello if your intrested in joining, say who you are ill get your name colour chaned and everything if you do have vent/a mic, come on say hi introduce yourself you'll be more than welcome :)

Once the guild is set up we will start the sign up procedures then but until that time there arnt any :)
-Dan