Discussion CARNAGE MIR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Server Info:
  • Exp: Med Rate
  • Gold: Low Rate
  • Item: Med Rate
  • Class: Warrior - Wizard - Taoist - Assassin
  • Discord
  • Download: Autopatcher
Carnage has many features coded and balanced well PVP/PVE to keep every one busy playing trying to finish the content.
Its not 2-3 weeks content server but im expecting geeks will be hitting end game in 2-3 months.
I know the advert is long but it deserve reading as i made sure everything is explained well in the advert.

728Banner.gif

CarnageAd.png

CARNLAUNCH.gif

Last edited:

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
hopefully no monthly mounts/pads this time should be 1 time thing and if you release more down the line then people can choose to buy a new one or not, the mounts/pads on these servers was always a must buy otherwise you were miles behind.

Reactions: 3gena and Symtax

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
just repeat after repeat your servers nothing different at all 🤷‍♂️no hate towards you but common do something different, bet it will be same set of kit just different names 🫠and auto combat 🤣also crit evade, what a copy cat jesus 🤣

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
hopefully no monthly mounts/pads this time should be 1 time thing and if you release more down the line then people can choose to buy a new one or not, the mounts/pads on these servers was always a must buy otherwise you were miles behind.
There will be monthly mounts like normal 🤣

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
There will be monthly mounts like normal 🤣
Anyways I'll be the playing server looks fantastic!
Also Wummy you're pretty cringe, guys done all of this hard work, new features, new & improved GUI's, way out of the scope and field, and Auto-combat because we all have lives unlike you, and you've come here with your 144p server advertisement banner and cried?
Jesus christ why are you not banned lol

Last edited:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Thank you guys for the nice replies.
Wish you really enjoy playing Carnage.
Post automatically merged:

Yes they are not monthly but perm. You can still swap your old GS items for credits if you want to upgrade for higher version :cool:

Reactions: Helloyou

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Gd luck, dno why ppl r slandering how many times you do a server, as if the players keep on coming back, your doing something right. BTW dnt forget to send me that twenty u said for saying this...

• Haha
Reactions: zedina and 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Thats not everything about Carnage i will be posting more info soon.
Launch day will be announced soon.

Reactions: Blood

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Regardless of the bad mis-usage/naming of those awesome features you have
this server looks alot better than the previous one you made

best of luck mate, wish i could play this but.. you know :P

Reactions: 3gena