Catalyst (Heroes)+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
is there a date for when this goes live?

Nothing would make me happier then giving this community a live date, but so far everytime we take a step forward, summot pops up and takes us bck 5.

hopefully we got past the worse and the best is to come.

Mason

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Server was down sat but been bck up yesturday and today.

@ DVS where are you man, contact me sumhow - need to know what ur plans are!

Mason

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Im stuck at lvl76 with full bar +6%

*randomly lvld up at around 15%

Will have a look at that JK.

Right big update for you all -- i have tried countless times to get some action/answers outta the team but had no luck, yes they are busy but my rep on here is slowly goin down due to not being able to release a live date.

So starting as of tonight everything that needs sorting will be done by myself and myself alone.

If any testers are on tonight i wud appriciate it as theres quite a few mob strenghts that need testing and kit/items also.

Sorry @ DVS but my w8ing is over bud.

Mason

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Like said ive been really busy will ring you later on mason not much i can do also waiting for coder to get back i may have to drop this project and take a back seat and just deal with the website as i wont have to time to do much apart from the admin part maybe.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I wouldn't say failed we are still working on it well i say mason is and ill still be offering support needed and collaborating just a little bit less then before

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Hey if you need help some1 working on dbs i could give a hand ;)

Edit (26.09.2011) :

Any updates?

Last edited:

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Wow --

Well what can i say -- havent had 2 mins to get onto lomcn, im full of assignments that need doing asap, server is still in development but had a major set bck.

DVS havent spoke to u in 2 weeks bud -- ring me asap

Mason

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Okay, Spoke to Mason at the moment we are both busy with work so we are going to continue this project at a steady rate in our own tiem as there is no point sticking it up this week because we just don't have the time, maybe 2 weeks we will be looking at we just need to find a few slots in our timetables that we can update otherwise there is no point in us putting it up, we say this because we as a pair do not wish to upset any players and gain a bad reputation. also hopefully there will be a nice window in the private server section by then looking at the state of some servers.

Last edited:

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
When can i test beta? EXE link not working

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

nor is the full client

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
hello jeremy its me juicy im lookin to cme back and play mir again mate....so what 1 you playin