[CD3.55] CD won't load when i open gates.

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hi like title says im having problem with the cruel dragon loading when I open loader3g and netcheck, I close group and start both gates n cd doesn't appear, I did have this working moments before then I closed gates and now the cd just won't open. When I open cruel dragon in the main mud folder it runs perfectly its just when I do it via netcheck n loader3g. Any help would be great Thanks

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
thanks for reply so your saying it still works if i open netcheck etc and then cd manually?

---------- Post Merged at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:43 AM ----------

*kind of fixed*, not resolved issue the cd won't load itself but it still works when I do it manually so I guess that will have to do, thanks chimera for help.

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
You're welcome....often trying to fix a lil thing like that causes more problems so if it works leave it as is.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I have this issue too but it doesn't open when I trigger it manually. It appears in the task manager 'processes' for a minute or two and then disappears. I've tried changing operating system from SP3 to SP2 and I also tried to redo the arma patch but neither worked.

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
CD crashing is a different issue, you getting any errors?

Also check setup file, often when cd crashes it corrupts.

Upvote 0

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
I have this issue too but it doesn't open when I trigger it manually. It appears in the task manager 'processes' for a minute or two and then disappears. I've tried changing operating system from SP3 to SP2 and I also tried to redo the arma patch but neither worked.

I had same problem but resolved. I am on the problem atm it wouldnt load, now it loads but one last error coming up :)

once fixed il post.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
CD crashing is a different issue, you getting any errors?

Also check setup file, often when cd crashes it corrupts.

Nope there is no errors - it just appears in task manager processes and then dissapears. There is no graphical display of it what so ever.
I will try extract Stings fresh Mud3 again see if it fixes it.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Does sound like a bad CD.exe then.
Ok thanks - I had a bad HolleyDBSvr before and neither the 3.55 working or Sting Mud3 would work. Someone sent me another and it worked fine. Ill try the 3.55 working CD.exe and Sting to see if either work.

---------- Post Merged at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Nope that didn't make any change, I still have the same result.
I tried the 3.55 and Sting CruelDragon.exe and .ini I also checked and changed my setup but there was no problems there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I got some errors when running KaoriCheck (the Manage error was fixed as it was called Manage3G rather than Manage).

I don't know whats causing the other connection refused erros though? :/

View attachment 15095

---------- Post Merged on 24-07-2014 at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-07-2014 at 08:27 PM ----------

I done a quick search the other night and didn't find anything helpful. Anyone have some pointers for the refused connection error? I don't think this will fix my CD problem but it's worth a try?

Upvote 0