smoochy boys on tour

Wiccawest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2014
When I login I can only make assassins and the other three give an error:

lom.png

I had been unable to use sql 2005 due to some setting in visual studio which won't reset when i uninstall/install it. The login worked fine when I was using sql 2005, now I am using sql 2012 and I also updated the Ruby files to:

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?77870-RubyM2-Update-20-10-2012

So it's probably a really simple fix I'll keep looking for but if anyone could help I'd appreciate it.

---------- Post Merged at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Its worse than I thought, certain NPC aren't working and the ones that do have random items with prices that don't match or are invalid. Shop items also alternate between what might be in the shop and a random invalid item or a duplicate listing making the lists really long.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Delete the contents of Envir\Market_Prices and Envir\Market_Saved
M2Server will then repopulate these with new data and should correct your shop errors.
You also need to make sure you have created a new ritem.data with M2Server and copy that from M2Server directory into your client data directory.

Upvote 0

Wiccawest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2014
wow, I thought it was something really simple. Thanks for the help Travis :)
Thanks for confirming what I thought I had to do Ardbeg, I was just afraid because I've deleted them before and it never repopulated the folders again. I ended up with a lot of -2 gold items.

Both worked, thanks both of you

Last edited:
Upvote 0