Check of kill Monster (Quest)

ElAmO

Ethernity Developer
Developer
Feb 27, 2006
Mallorca, Spain
quest wanted to do one, in which when it speaks with npc, it says to him that it must kill a monster, and that when it kills it, and fence to speak with npc, him of an item, which I want to saver, she is like I can verify that it has killed a monster.
I feel it by my English, I am using a translator.

------------------------------------------------------------------

quisiera hacer una quest, en la cual cuando hable con el npc, le diga que tiene que matar a un monstruo, y que cuando lo mate, y valla hablar con el npc, le de un item, lo que yo quiero saver, es como puedo verificar que ha matado a un monstruo.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
You need to use the MapQuest.txt file.

Have a look around it, and post any questions once you've had a look.

Here is one of Sting's -
10 [251] 1 [MonDie] Oma * [Quests\Doreen] [@DoreenOma]

Basially, it corresponds to...
Map, [Flag], No. of Monsters to Kill, [Type of MapQuest], Mob, ItemRequired, [Location of Script], [Section to run IN that script]

Map - This is the map number
[Flag] - This can be used to run ONLY if this particular flag has been set i.e. [103] , OR you can set it to [0] if you want it to run for everyone
No. of Monsters to Kill - Set this to 1 to run when every monster is killed, or to whatever you want
[Type of MapQuest] - This can be a number of things, the ones I can think of, off the top of my head are.. [MonDie], [UserDie], [Enter], [GetItem].
Mob - Whats the mobs name?
ItemRequired- Used in Conjunction with [GetItem]
[Location of Script] - Location of the script you want to run - these are location in Envir\QuestDiary\
[Section to run IN that script] - This is where its looking in that file..

Upvote 0

derwisz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Poland
there is also (group) at the end what means, that everybody in-group would be affected by [Section to run IN that script]
about digit after [FLAG] - doesn't it check the flag status 0/1 ?

Upvote 0