Developer
May 19, 2003
didnt it say that he sold it for £600?

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
oh yea, didnt read that part :P
lol can believe he killed someone for that, my m8 steals peoples items off this **** game called "diablo 2" and they say stuff like.... "ive got your ip im guna come down your house and stab all your family then burn you house down" lol stuff like that cuz they get so angry, lots of mad people about mad/sad :P

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Didnt think anyone could stay pissed off long enough to get to someones house and stab em

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
DeathWish said:
oh yea, didnt read that part :P
lol can believe he killed someone for that, my m8 steals peoples items off this **** game called "diablo 2" and they say stuff like.... "ive got your ip im guna come down your house and stab all your family then burn you house down" lol stuff like that cuz they get so angry, lots of mad people about mad/sad :P

i think id get prity mad if my diablo stick of doom got stolen. id throw a right hissy fit. :attack:

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
lol its just a game ..... just hack him/her or steal some thing of his pc like e-mail .... it cant get to killing ppl or stabing them :S
only a sad fool that plays the game 24/7 like that chinaman :P irl pking ppl :P

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
Lmao i like this bit

the weapon Qiu Chengwei, 41, used to stab Zhu Caoyuan was really sharp and pointy, a Shanghai court was told.

Lmao

'We found the suspects sword, it was very sharp and pointy.'

gino

lol aint the first time sommit like this happaned,i remember seeing on tv a dude got the **** kiked out of him by a bunch of fellas for pkin one of them ingame

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
the pair played an online game called the Legend of Mir 3 where one of the things you 'win' are famous unreal swords.
lol funny when ppl dont have a clue about what our world is like, yeh i got threatened to get bombed once, coz im a mosher lmfao
that dudes got serious issues, here we go agen, more TV documentaries about how bad games are for children, how they shud be banned, thanks to a crazy asian, fiver says they try and ban Mir 3 now, they wudnt dare =p, we wud all irl pk the government lmao

gino

tbh if games influenced kids then there would be a bunch 30 sommits runnin from side to side makin pinging noises lol

and it would be hard to say lom3 influences kids lol cause it was a 41 year old who stabbed the other fella

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
AMG thats so bad man. He even said he was gonna pay aswell 0.o Wonder how many Pks hes gonna do in jail with no mir at all :S

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
wldnt it be wierd when u ingame, and find a good m8 of urs killed another person u knew lol.

you can tell people are gonna be scared of that guy from now on.

killer: can i borrow your ebony sword?
person: sure you can have it for free! just dont kill me.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
nah, thats 10 pk points he'll be outa SW jail within the hour...

any1 wanna go down to pk village see if he got any gud items..........?

:P :fart:

Last edited:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
you can tell people are gonna be scared of that guy from now on.
wont get a chance to be in-game as theres place irl, called "jail" ;) im sure those crazy asians have it

hes ganna be red for many years
lmfao

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
asians only hav penal town. anyone can escape from there. unless they get swarmed by shellnippers when u naked. then its hard to escape.