"Chronicle Server"

Polar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2004
Ok as there is a HomeZone and no other way of getting there.. i decide 2 pk afew ppls but got carried away, my bad i know.. but then i get 2 BW by telering cus im yellow now and TheMatrix trys pking me no luck then he comes back with some sean guy no luck agian.. then i see @!lo all inso
so i though yay get recall back 2 town, i ask him and he didnt reply.
next minute isee his noob warr (ronez come and try and pk me and matrix so we tag team him and hes gone) he then logs back on gm and i ask for recall no reply, how selfish and unprofecinal(spelling) GameMaster. I also speak 2 host on msn hes so calm and trys 2 deal with the situation(spelling) cus hes bus yand cant log on so he tells "Insomniac aka ronez" 2 recall me and i msg him and say can u please recall me he says when im ready.. i think thats very unprofecinal gming tbh! whats your thoughts?

stan

Firstly - Pking is allowed but to go red is over the top, hence your fault.
Secondly - InsomniaC aka RoNeZ was about to recall you but hes busy.

But i have no problem recalling you , as long as you dont continue pk'ing, Because i think thats the reason he Didnt recall you in ther first place.

Canner/Sonter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2004
Liverpool, England
Theres nothing wrong in PK'n, its just a bit of fun and its funny when people mistake their gear for their life and beg for it back :P and going red aint too bad. I always think that its usually quite rewarding to be a d***head on mir as for the gear you can get :D

stan

Its called having fun But not been a D***head like Canner said.

And server on [BETA] so it doesnt matter if you gave items out in sz. The reason ur not a GM is because i caught u spawning like 200 High exp mobs in some1's firewall which i find corrupt.

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
was 30 mobs lol and i had it copys was ment 2 be @move jailmap (cant remember number) and it was my fw lol

Last edited:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
First off you are the 1 that went red

Ur own fault....make ur own way back to SZ

I dont think that its the GM's occupation to recall pkers that have went red back to SZ when they are finally yellow

Nuthin wrong with pkin i love to do it myself but take wot u get after u are yellow again, cant get back to SZ find a way to get back, dont just think u cant PM a GM and say " I cant get back to SZ from Pk town " or w/e coz tbh if i was GM i would say " Find a way then its ur fault innit "

/Sic

Polar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2004
Think I Didnt Try That Moron And U Cant Buy Tt`s From Bw Moron And I Asked Sum 1 2 Bring Me Tt But It Still Took Me Back 2 Pk Ville Cus Bw As No Sz Moron

stan

LOL so ur saying im using YOUR stuff soz mate but u was the one who offered me it " oh yea ill send you my m2server tonight on msn" man u suck ass .

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
stan said:
LOL so ur saying im using YOUR stuff soz mate but u was the one who offered me it " oh yea ill send you my m2server tonight on msn" man u suck ass .
didnt mean it like that fr00b just ment lastnight u fuked adminlist up sumhow blamed M2Server now u blaming this bug on m2server (all u need 2 do is add npc in pk vill that teles ya 2 town if ya not red lol :ehehehehe