[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Shandy

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 11, 2020
Sometimes happens. Whitelist it.

I've a total of 8 exceptions at the minute (Each time I add an exception, it identifies it as another type of threat) and still have to 'pause protection' before running the game otherwise it won't allow the game to start. In addition, if my antivirus randomly decides that the file needs to be disinfected (as it can't delete the file when I am using the game), this causes my game to crash and PC to reboot randomly - obviously not ideal when playing the game.
@MiloFoxburr, anything you can do to help?

Additionally, it seems I cannot verify an account I tried to make. When clicking the link I received in the email I get a "Forbidden" page, error message below:
You do not have permission to access this resource.
Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at www.mirchronicles.com Port 80.

Edit to quote @Alecs

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've a total of 8 exceptions at the minute (Each time I add an exception, it identifies it as another type of threat) and still have to 'pause protection' before running the game otherwise it won't allow the game to start. In addition, if my antivirus randomly decides that the file needs to be disinfected (as it can't delete the file when I am using the game), this causes my game to crash and PC to reboot randomly - obviously not ideal when playing the game.

Additionally, it seems I cannot verify an account I tried to make. When clicking the link I received in the email I get a "Forbidden" page, error message below:

Edit to quote @Alecs

Hey Shandy,

Probably not much we can do to prevent your anti virus from detecting the client. What AV are you using? Usually you should just be able to white list it

Regarding your activation issue, we'll look at the general issue tonight but for now I've manually activated yours and any other recent account that is waiting for activation

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

Edit to quote @Alecs

Don't add exceptions. Whitelist the whole .exe or the whole mir folder.

Reactions: MiloFoxburr

Shandy

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 11, 2020
Don't add exceptions. Whitelist the whole .exe or the whole mir folder.
Thanks for the feedback guys and thanks for activating the account @MiloFoxburr.

I'm using Kaspersky Total Security - I've never had the issue before with any previous patch, it just seems to have come around since the most recent.

@Alecs - I couldn't find any way to 'whitelist the whole exe', maybe I'm missing something. I've adjusted the exclusions tonight to be specific to the exe instead of just specifying the folder and it seems to have helped a little.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Thanks for the feedback guys and thanks for activating the account @MiloFoxburr.

I'm using Kaspersky Total Security - I've never had the issue before with any previous patch, it just seems to have come around since the most recent.

@Alecs - I couldn't find any way to 'whitelist the whole exe', maybe I'm missing something. I've adjusted the exclusions tonight to be specific to the exe instead of just specifying the folder and it seems to have helped a little.

I have never used Kaspersky. I'm not a big fan of any antivirus software and Windows Defender is more than enough so that's what I used before a full switch to linux.

Vormand

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
Anyone care to tell me how to get to frozen temple ? Never been, no idea how to get there.
Thanks in advance

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
crystal mountain > top left map cave entrance > use that overpass area to cave entrance and instance stone in middle

Tomo8281

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 19, 2020
Hi all,

I can't seem to make an account? I've downloaded the game successfully, all patched and runs the login screen fine. However, when I go to create a new account in game it says "An Issue Occured. Please Contact Support".

I've looked around for help, and in the official forums FAQ but i can't find anything? Can anyone help?

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
Is there anyways this will be re-launched with a little re-vamp ? Would get the user count going again!

WhyPk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2012
Server is still very much alive and is getting small updates still.

LCD is currently working on some more, or so he says :p

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Server reboot completed this morning

Changes below
  • Fixes for issues with new unlocked FPS client (hopefully)
  • ShoulderDash no longer possible if Slowed
  • Slow time caused by Banshee reduced
  • Removal of root mechanics from Blizz/Met - have also added these to a shared half-cooldown to prevent stacking
  • Tao rez pets time increased
  • ThousandSwords PvE damage increased
  • Mobs killed while infected will do a small AoE explosion
  • Cap channelling Souls to 60k
  • DoubleSlash to do halfmoon range
  • Assassins and Archers base Agility increased to match Taoists (an increase of +3)
  • Small HP increase on high level sin armours
  • ShadowTurret HP increase
  • RainingArrows PvE damage increase
  • Zumas in MLC will no longer avoid Firewall

Thanks,
Milo

Shandy

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 11, 2020
Is it possible to update UltimaEnhancer so that it works like it did on euro? E.g. When a Tao casts it onto another char, the Tao gets the buff too. Seems a small change but it makes life for a Tao easier so they can track the buff when hunting with someone else. More of a QOL thing and won't affect gameplay much.

Herp

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2019
Vesoul
@MiloFoxburr Hi i have a small problem with my F12 option when I do some changes after I press save nothing happened and I can’t use benes anymore

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
WTF is with the cant target a particular mob with mouse pointer ****??? Im surrounded by mobs, need to take a mob off the missus but the mouse pointer does not add up with the mob I am trying to hit!! I think I am clicking the correct mob (say bottom left) but I just stand there doing **** or I start hitting a mob top right??? It seems as though the mouse pointer is 'off' not in the right place if you know what I mean... FFS! annoying

Nyx

LOMCN Member
Feb 11, 2018
Server reboot completed this morning
-SNIP-
Milo

@MiloFoxburr With the current lock down situation, and a lack of high quality Mir 2 servers that have masses of content and significant balance, is their no chance of a Chrons Reunited server, basically just a copy of current server but from day 1, everyone level 1 etc even if just as something during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
@MiloFoxburr With the current lock down situation, and a lack of high quality Mir 2 servers that have masses of content and significant balance, is their no chance of a Chrons Reunited server, basically just a copy of current server but from day 1, everyone level 1 etc even if just as something during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis?

Have you tried EuroReborn? I wouldn't say it's a low quality server at all.

Nyx

LOMCN Member
Feb 11, 2018
Have you tried EuroReborn? I wouldn't say it's a low quality server at all.

Its interesting but hasn't quite got that polish Chrons had (amazing crafting though) and a few too many tweaks to the classes which throws me off somewhat.