[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
can someone fix password reset please its not working and iv forgotten my password, I get the email and it just says there has been an error

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
How much time will it take me to do 0-70 on a warr nowadays?
Pretty sure someone did it in 2 weeks but thats hitting it kinda hard and living in apt but tbh on a war even semi casual you could do it in a month i rekon maybe a lil less

Logik

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2017
How much time will it take me to do 0-70 on a warr nowadays?

Not too long if u grind, use the notice board in BW and use them caves to lvl in i think its like x12 exp in those caves.. other than that Ancient Tokens for the even better lvling areas.. Kit is also quite easy due to instances, and easily the best server for PK due to the files and tbf there is quite a bit of PK at the mo

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
If you want to level up quick on a sin find a warr or monk to take you otherwise it's slow as ****

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Logged on last night 50 online

30 in woomyon SZ cock gloat pVping

3 in starter SZ afk

10 in BW SZ chatting

Everyone has Luck7 / Heaven Armour

Tbh the PvP looks fun and good to show off kits etc, but I don’t see how anyone starts and catches up without gaining kit from other means. Ppl lvl90?

ChroniclesV2 would be the way to go imo.

Reactions: zivanovic99

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019

3 in starter SZ afk

10 in BW SZ chatting

Tbh the PvP looks fun and good to show off kits etc, but I don’t see how anyone starts and catches up without gaining kit from other means. Ppl lvl90?

Believe @MiloFoxburr is in the process of an event to help catch people up. I disagree that everyone only sits in sz, been playing 2 or 3 weeks now and never more than 10 in sz.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Believe @MiloFoxburr is in the process of an event to help catch people up. I disagree that everyone only sits in sz, been playing 2 or 3 weeks now and never more than 10 in sz.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Maybe I logged on at a wrong time then, but what I’m saying is the catchup needs to be much quicker and more in line with the speed of 0-50 in AWT. Otherwise ppl take a look at the kits and think there way to advanced.

Attachments

• C38A8785-0585-4C9A-AFD6-84F9766FC5FD.jpeg
    C38A8785-0585-4C9A-AFD6-84F9766FC5FD.jpeg
    998.1 KB · Views: 35

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014

3 in starter SZ afk

10 in BW SZ chatting

Remember the server has been up for almost 6 years HA isnt really that rare anymore MA is still pretty rare tho.

Weekend is normally the best time to log on for most people on aswell dude but last week i helped out a few new players that are loving the server so hopefully the changes that milo has and is slowly bringing in will attract more.

Its so easy to gear up with instances now aswell with the drops increased gems/orbs drop like hot cakes and you can get most of the level 50 gear in WW or cheap in the TM i get how seeing all the top boys i WW can be daunting but with a little effort it isnt hard to catch up at all. :)

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
There’s so many instances to do, majority don’t do the lower real bosses so there’s always those...

But yeah 0-50 needs to be skipped or quick af to get people just smashing theirninstances kitting up and getting their L7’s to fight... and do the harder instances

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Ha is for sin pve, nobody wears H.A on sin unless 70+ lk6 65 wep

Use lk7 wep hp arm or re roll
Snm, lvl 70 sin I’m at 946 hp or summit with HA, can get 2:3 shot by tdb lol, It’s L7+Hp items or agil tbf, but acc+5 braces can be easily made..

B> L7 BLADES :)

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
It’s coming close to peak to 100, I think it actually will if a xmas event comes in, max we had was like 80-90, wish there was a few small updates, people would take anything lol

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
Decided to get back into chrons again and start a war but the game keeps randomly freezing/crashing. It sometimes comes up reconnecting and then if I log out I get Server Authentication Failed notice. Any ideas?

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Decided to get back into chrons again and start a war but the game keeps randomly freezing/crashing. It sometimes comes up reconnecting and then if I log out I get Server Authentication Failed notice. Any ideas?
@MiloFoxburr sound familiar haha @LoMDiGiDJ i get the reconnecting thing to not the other stuff tho have you allowed the client and patcher through your firewall and any antivirus you have?