[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
Ah man i was hoping that would work lol have you tried the little things like running the client as admin or resetting your router? Could be a internet thing
Yeah runs as admin, internet is fine its only this server its ever happened on. Weird.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Decided to get back into chrons again and start a war but the game keeps randomly freezing/crashing. It sometimes comes up reconnecting and then if I log out I get Server Authentication Failed notice. Any ideas?

sounds like a graphics thing, maybe try in windowed mode

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I had the bit where it wouldn’t allow me to close it, I had to end task in my computer task manager.

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
sounds like a graphics thing, maybe try in windowed mode
Happens both windowed and full screen. Don't think its a graphic issue as you can still do 1 step every now and then, its a disconnect im sure.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Out at mo il see what mine said last night see if it points to what u may be missing. Gimme 30mins

PaxoStuffing

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2007
far from the maddening crowd
I've been on this last week or so, and I am getting freezing randomly, also had the reconnecting message
the game Is all allowed through the firewall and router, no anti virus running, it still does it

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
I've been on this last week or so, and I am getting freezing randomly, also had the reconnecting message
the game Is all allowed through the firewall and router, no anti virus running, it still does it

It's frustrating to say the least.

Ah damn my debug says exactly the same so no clues there

Ah no problem, hopefully we can get something sorted. Thanks for trying to help though.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I’ve played smoothly and fine, I only get reconnecting when my connection drops coz virgin are wankers

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
@miloburr, any plans for the noobs getting a lil boost for Xmas? And maybe a nice fighting boss for the roms and spart xD

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
Something on your system is flagging our Cheat detection and kicking you
Ok that gives me something to look for, anything within windows 10 you think could cause it or is it Google and trial and error ahead for me?

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
Are u using a ping booster like WinFast or whatever it’s called etc
Nothing it's an out the box Asus gaming laptop only drivers and win10 been updated. I did read about windows adding its own cheat detection wonder if it could be that, will try to disable it.