[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Something on your system is flagging our Cheat detection and kicking you

When i played Chrons i remember a GM teleporting to me and telling me to turn off my cheats...

It turns out overclocking my CPU and RAM was causing the cheat detection system to flag me, might be worth looking at.

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
When i played Chrons i remember a GM teleporting to me and telling me to turn off my cheats...

It turns out overclocking my CPU and RAM was causing the cheat detection system to flag me, might be worth looking at.
Oh it could be that the laptop boost mode is doing that then. I will stick it into balanced mode and see what happens. Thanks

Reactions: Sanjian

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004

Turned laptop onto Silent mode and still happened >.<
Thanks for the suggestion

lokal

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2018
Any idea where to grind for a lvl47 monk? also wtb some noob monk kits
Thanks

in game name: hum

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Any idea where to grind for a lvl47 monk? also wtb some noob monk kits
Thanks

in game name: hum

Been told AWT via the portal in BW is best til 50, and all or “most” kit is purchased from NPC in woomyon woods. Swordofwargod etc kind of kit lvl.

Logik

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2017

Idk about u bud but im running 5.1 Ghz on my CPU and My ram timings are at 18 18 18 34 and i dont get kicked at all and never got flagged for "cheat detection"

Logik

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2017
Been told AWT via the portal in BW is best til 50, and all or “most” kit is purchased from NPC in woomyon woods. Swordofwargod etc kind of kit lvl.
Yo herc whats ur IGN bud pm me Videl its TotalDamage from Valk

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Waiting for milo to find my password lol, I’ve got access to a 55 warrior just bare bones shop kit tho

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Actually logged on here last night, not played in a number of years and my level 53 wizzy seems like a right noob now.. I spent a couple of years on him at launch lmao. Was pretty fun actually.. cant remember why I had stopped playing.

Also have 49 monk, 47 Tao and a 44 Sin... which class is the 'best' all rounder?

Any guilds taking on Noobs? ;D

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Actually logged on here last night, not played in a number of years and my level 53 wizzy seems like a right noob now.. I spent a couple of years on him at launch lmao. Was pretty fun actually.. cant remember why I had stopped playing.

Also have 49 monk, 47 Tao and a 44 Sin... which class is the 'best' all rounder?

Any guilds taking on Noobs? ;D

Warr or monk

Reactions: Chriz

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Christmas event, any update @MiloFoxburr

Hey it's going to be something small namely
  • BerserkReindeers will spawn in Bichon a few times a day for players to fight over. There will be announcements when one spawns
  • ChristmasTree in Bichon SZ will give a gift of GG from the 24th-26th
  • The Low Level EXP boost will be increased from Sunday 22nd - 29th
Additionally not tied to the event
  • New players (or anyone under level 22) will be able to use the @boost command to imediately jump to level 22 and get equipment and skills for that level
  • Pot drops will be tweaked in DDD & EvilMir to account for the increased drop rate from last update. If I have time I'll adjust in more caves too

Last edited:

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hey it's going to be something small namely
  • BerserkReindeers will spawn in Bichon a few times a day for players to fight over. There will be announcements when one spawns
  • ChristmasTree in Bichon SZ will give a gift of GG from the 24th-26th
  • The Low Level EXP boost will be increased from Sunday 22nd - 29th
Additionally not tied to the event
  • New players (or anyone under level 22) will be able to use the @boost command to imediately jump to level 22 and get equipment and skills for that level
  • Pot drops will be tweaked in DDD & EvilMir to account for the increased drop rate from last update. If I have time I'll adjust in more caves too
Sounds really good. All I would mention is over the last 2-3 weeks I've seen alot of new players start. I'd like to hope that this reindeer isnt something for the higher players that can already solo pretty much every boss in game. Will there be any item content for lower players as were struggling in shop gear currently due to lack of active guilds. Perhaps add some Christmas tree spawns with xmas box drops? Alternatively, lower the reset rates of the lower instances to allow the lower level characters more chance to catch up to the higher level characters in terms of gear? I like the idea of greater xp for players, I thought generally you was going to change the xp rates to x3 to atleast allow us to get to 60/70 much quicker? I play for around 4 hours per day and it's taking a fair bit of leveling to get above 50 if I'm being honest even as a warrior. Please dont let any of this deter from your resolve and I do really appreciate you hosting an event. I suppose I just want chronicles to rise once more as we have a perfect opportunity here, it's just allowing new starters to catch up much faster.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk