[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Whack some Xmas Tree / Raindeers around BW with exp for people to catch up if you get time, always a fun event.

Reactions: Wummy

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Whack some Xmas Tree / Raindeers around BW with exp for people to catch up if you get time, always a fun event.
Yeah, I think for the higher players, the pvp bosses like OKS and lords should be revamped... and should be a perm boost to 0-40/50

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Lol@ ×3 xp

stop trying to make everything high rate ?

Chrons is lucky enough to find it's self back at the top and lets be honest it's most likely going to be the last time, why not let some people catch up and have fun. I think at this point even the grinders on Chrons will just be happy to see some UC and fight returning.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Because a uc rises they change the rates of the server? Sorry, what?

the ppl who ditched chron and now regret it should be behind, and the loyal geeks should be ahead.

Thing is this is regular, new players jump on bump xp up, realise they no matter what the rate they cant keep up then they leave weeks later. The only way this can be countered is by giving the noobs access to top end kit...resulting in the 10hr a day players leaving.

After 3 weeks of discord crying on prim, c'mon guys...

Some people will dislike the post because it hits home

Nice to see chron doing well tho, they have the best files, they deserve to be #1

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleopatra and Belle

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Because a uc rises they change the rates of the server? Sorry, what?

the ppl who ditched chron and now regret it should be behind, and the loyal geeks should be ahead.

Thing is this is regular, new players jump on bump xp up, realise they no matter what the rate they cant keep up then they leave weeks later. The only way this can be countered is by giving the noobs access to top end kit...resulting in the 10hr a day players leaving.

After 3 weeks of discord crying on prim, c'mon guys...

Some people will dislike the post because it hits home

Nice to see chron doing well tho, they have the best files, they deserve to be #1

But the catch up is only to level 70 ? What're you even about, the people that geek 10+ hrs a day are between 78-90, do you even understand how many months of non-stop grinding it would take todo 70-80 when the Catch up exp goes at level 70?

You're acting like people are asking to be level 90 in a week fully kitted, people want to get to 70 so they can actually PVP without sinking months into a server that will flop back down to 10-20 users once Sapphire or Valk is released ( Purely down to Chronicles is just so old ) but it's facts.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
All it needs to be is the 0-50 boosted, after that it’s honestly not bad now lvling... once 50+ they can smash out instances, explore and level to 70+ using tokens going APT or even crystal with the double exp day thing,

#Revamp oks!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The grinds not even that hard, it's the Fact your confined to 1 cave for 10-20 levels at all times, seems whack as ****. Hopefully they'll add some Xmas trees and **** for event i'd rather whack them.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I remember doing nearly all instances on my sin under lvl 60, Used to lvl on wiz in swamp? Don’t Remember the ancient caves, the ui put me of last time I logged on
Defo been my fav server 👌

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
Turned laptop onto Silent mode and still happened >.<
Thanks for the suggestion
I had this issue the whole time i played years ago. Still do. Does yours occur more often if you are afk briefly or not moving? Could just be coincidental but mine seemed to. - Sadly I never found a fix, just put up with it, some days were ok, others forced me to log off and not play lol. Never had same issue on any other server like Apoc or Valk.

Lol at people saying they'd play if there was a wipe, im sure server would lose more by wiping from those core who have continued playing and keeping it alive.
Though, there will never be a wipe xD

Reactions: WhyJewBanMe

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
@MiloFoxburr would be cool if you could add in some xmas trees and reindeers and some prezzies into game what gives out 40-50 items with good exp :p to help us level 40+ abit of a boost :P, other things you seem to be adding in seems nothing for level 30-50 seems like its gonna be a level 55+ event :D

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
After level 70 there is no benefit in increasing level except the increase in HP?? Which can be matched with Puri water and hp stones anyway

Logik

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2017
After level 70 there is no benefit in increasing level except the increase in HP?? Which can be matched with Puri water and hp stones anyway
And dash / repulse advantage seems it locks u in position for a free hit or 2 on here :P

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Hi Guys,

Server is back up after reboot

• BerserkReindeers will spawn in Bichon a few times a day for players to fight over. There will be announcements when one spawns
  • ChristmasTree in Bichon SZ will give a gift of GG from the 24th-26th
  • The Low Level EXP boost has been increased until the 29th. Boost has also been added to a couple more caves
  • New players (or anyone under level 22) will be able to use the @boost command to imediately jump to level 22 and get equipment and skills for that level
  • IncarnatedFrozenPrincess should be spawning properly now.. (second time lucky hopefully)

Thanks for playing,
Milo

Reactions: Abdozaki

hassawi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Hi Guys,

Server is back up after reboot

• BerserkReindeers will spawn in Bichon a few times a day for players to fight over. There will be announcements when one spawns
  • ChristmasTree in Bichon SZ will give a gift of GG from the 24th-26th
  • The Low Level EXP boost has been increased until the 29th. Boost has also been added to a couple more caves
  • New players (or anyone under level 22) will be able to use the @boost command to imediately jump to level 22 and get equipment and skills for that level
  • IncarnatedFrozenPrincess should be spawning properly now.. (second time lucky hopefully)

Thanks for playing,
Milo

greetings,

is there any side contact for account retrieval option the one in game is totally broken always locked me up for an hour