circ files stolen

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
if files are stolen you should be careful who u hand them out to.. sorry but i hold no sympathy...

Barthezzz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2004
prolly find there some no0b files in the end lol , basic untouched lol most the files the same that are going round

mrj6000

they were gr8 files, made from scratch. not alphafrozen or untouched....
+nuthouse was stolen circ files...

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Buffy said:
if files are stolen you should be careful who u hand them out to.. sorry but i hold no sympathy...
I do, its understandable if you are new to the server world, its not easy to find a host, so you are more easy tempted =/

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
then in that case... if you are knew to the server world you should seek some advice from people who are not new to this and ask them to help you... instead of jumping in with two feet and theis happening, i am sorry but my opinion remains

fyfe

LOMCN n00bie
May 1, 2004
Buffy said:
then in that case... if you are knew to the server world you should seek some advice from people who are not new to this and ask them to help you... instead of jumping in with two feet and theis happening, i am sorry but my opinion remains

Yeh how dare he be trusting !!!!!! every 1 should be negitive and untrusting like u the world would be such a better place :P

sorry to hear about the files, try n look fora host wif a proven track record ><

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
ok host would never steal he is my real life best mate lol... also mich it was my brother starting **** cos kirby de.lvled him cos we always tease him but he went on my char and started saying he was me and stuff so kirby my char off gm and changed pass till i got home then i rung him
/barny it now up

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
the server still up then? who cares if u moved sum ppl of gm spot or wot ever, its a great server with friendly ppl

mrj6000

Re: circ files back!

host "mended" files... turns out they wernt stolen at all :D
sorry for posting anyway... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.