Clairen / Katlin

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

fubu

wouldnt trust her/him they will steal your files and say they will host your server on nearly every upcoming server post, his/her PC specs complete **** and on 56k i think

just a warning

Last edited:

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
Yea what ever u just dont like me because u cheated on Insom and i keept calling u
a cheat and BTW Fubu
Why would i want to Steal some 1's server files when i want to play server as well
i have a level 36 Warrior and i been wanting it up so the way i want to get it up is buy hosting it and my compuert aint 56k u Nob hed y dont u got get F**ked u jellious c**t

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
now now people Fubu is just Warning People thats all i even thought u are file nicker and iam not sure wat to think aslong as u dont nick then we no who is wrong..

Zeleon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
away from u
ur own fault i wouldnt trust anyone wiv my server files the morrow of this story is neva give people ur server files ;)

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
Zeleon said:
ur own fault i wouldnt trust anyone wiv my server files the morrow of this story is neva give people ur server files ;)
you are right i wouldnt give my server files to no 1 unless they R/L m8 or someone i realy no well and for a long time. but its up for Shadow to take the risk...

Zeleon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
away from u
MrsIce said:
you are right i wouldnt give my server files to no 1 unless they R/L m8 or someone i realy no well and for a long time. but its up for Shadow to take the risk...

well where the ones wiv brains unlike Fubu who payed £300 for a clear ring ;)

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
Zeleon said:
well where the ones wiv brains unlike Fubu who payed £300 for a clear ring ;)
lol did he :S why would someone pay £300 for a grapic on a PC :S

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Well ppl have got to take chances with host's coz not many ppl that wanna host about and the ones that are well known are already taken. So theres no other way around it except trial and error.

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
Look Fubu Just Because I Got U Banned A U Dint Like It This Is What I Want To Do And U Reck It 4 Me Your Nowt But A Cheating Dick

And Ppl No I Aint A Thief Well Fubu No's That He's Stolen Befor Aint U Fubu
And Dont Lie Like A Noob

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Ok cheers for the warning.

Clairen has been banned now for recieving 3 warnings. This makes this post irrelevent so its now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.