clearring user visible

smoochy boys on tour

derwisz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Poland
hi,
have minor problem with ClearRing (22,111) -> it doesn't hide the player...
can anyone know if there is any additional setting for that in cd.ini or sth?
thx

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh there i sno settings as i know and i have it same like u stdmode is 22 and shape is 111 and it works on my side

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
There is a setting in the Monster db for what % of mobs can see through the clear ring. I will have a look to see if I can find out which one it is, there is a post on here by Chimera about all the setting that myself and demonic have replied (and other people) have a search for that and it will tell you.

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh ida that is only wich mob can see him or not but normaly if u put on the ring u self see urself lilbit hidden and i think that he means if that is not given iam sure hims total clearring system wont work and its unimportend if a mob see an owner from a ring or not because than all mobs will see the one that carry that ring if he have it or not ?

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
rofl yeah me and my bad english hehe after i read ur post i read the one i written in front of urs and was self confused what i had written *rofl

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I think I see what you mean.. basically, he's knackered it :S

I have just booted my 3.55 and I can tell you now I ran about with no mobs seeing me whatsoever. The Setting in the database (cooleye) is what lets the mob know if it can see you or not - of course Boss Mobs can see you and various other ones - its always worked this way.

Upvote 0