client problem

smoochy boys on tour

Lucafer

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 15, 2008
Newbury,Berks
ok i think i got the server files side done i downloaded the client and when i try to install it i get an error sumthing todo with ikernal.exe ne1 no how to sort this

this is what my DBserver says when i load it up
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name'TBL_STDMODE'.
(sorted sql problem)
and my Loader says this when its loaded up:

¨X©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨¨[
©ªCrueLDragon 3G Eiserver 3.55 Build 20060329 ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡ ÔØÈë³É¹¦ ¡¡ ¡¡¡¡ ©ª
©ªÒµÎñ£Ñ£Ñ£º£´£µ£¸£³£¶£³£°£´¡¡¼¼ÊõÖ§³Ö£º£±£²£°£³£¸£³£¹£¸¡¡¡¡¡¡©ª
©ª³ÌÐòÖÆ×÷£ºÐ¡Óã¶ù¡¡¡¡¡¡CrueLDragon¡¡¡¡¡¡¶À¹ÂÇå·ç¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ©ª
©ª²úÆ·ÍøÕ¾£ºhttp://www.17ng.com¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡©ª
©ª»¶Ó*³£µ½Ò»ÆðÍøÓÎ×ö¿Í¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡©ª
©ªÇë²»Òª¶Ô±¾ÈíÌå½øÐнâÃÜ»òÄæÏò¹¤³Ì£¬ÓÉ´ËÔì³ÉµÄºó¹û×ÔÐге££¡¡¡©ª
©ª¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¸üÐÂÈÕÆÚ£º2006Äê03ÔÂ29ÈÕ¡¡¡¡¡¡©ª
¨^©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨¨a
22:25:50:Gate 0 Opened..
22:25:50:Magic gate has been generated.

and tbh im not sure what it means

ok i can manage to get to login screen but doesnt go past server select screen
cnt figure whats wrong here

here is screenie of my gates:

and this is what it does when i run my mir3.exe:
this is annoying me aswell

Last edited:

yurikazi

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 9, 2009
Hello, I have the same problem, what is on first screenshot what Lucafer have posted - i can't connect to server - using 3.55 server files and the same using 3.38 server files. In this transparent box is only server name - no with "(Connect)" or "(OK)", but only server name. Please, can anybody help me?

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
For Ikernel problem download the Ikernel update from mirfiles. Lucafer your server name is wrong somewhere, as its showing the wrong server name on client. Check all your files, database etc where your servername should be.

Yurikazi you probably have the same kind of issue. Check all your databases and files to make sure you have the server name and ip's correct in all files.

Hope this helps guys.

Upvote 0

yurikazi

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 9, 2009
Thank you very much, Master Zordon! I had other server name in client configuration ;p

OK, but i have one more problem now. When i make char and start play, all stats - lvl, DC, AC, etc. are 0.
Screenshot:
screen0001s.png

When I raised a level, at stats in the character window and on the bar, still was 0 (but i can take clothes and items for my level - command @monlevel and @Info show me real lvl, for example 2 or 40...), when i equiped weapon, for example GMBlade, stats still are 0-0, and my hits are too small. The same with equip clothes, items... Stats still are 0-0.
Please, help me.

And one more question - is there any GM command (Holley 3.38) what will be reload stditems from database?

Thank you for your help!

EDIT: Sorry, hits (if i have big DC) are big, so that, what should be. But displayed stats are still 0-0. The same with AC, MR, if i take armor with AC for example 50-100, mobs are missing, but stats still clean - 0-0. What is the problem?

Last edited:
Upvote 0