Heroes Client Wils/data [How to apply update to Client]

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Hello!

How am i applying my update to Wils, to my client?
I've edited the image i wanted, close reopened and its deffinatly change, run client. but not changed in gam.

Uploaded picture

Edit*

I also notice that hp and mana need moving down leaving an empty value 0 - 0 in HP's place?
What is this? Luck?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Client not applying.png
    Client not applying.png
    511.7 KB · Views: 53

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
That empty space would be "CC" for assassins. you need to edit the correct wil/wis because there is about 5 of them in the heroes client

Upvote 0

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
That empty space would be "CC" for assassins. you need to edit the correct wil/wis because there is about 5 of them in the heroes client

Hello!

Thanks for your reply!

i thought as much, well aslong as it's deffinatly possible, i've only found 3 so far and i've editted them all.

still no change :(

been trying for 3 hours now..

or maybe, because i'm only editting the .wil its not updating the .wix (Prguse i mean)
how does this get updated from wil to wix? do i have todo it?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Hey!

Ard, im waiting on a reply form someone who can maybe show me to new m2sever link, mine can't recreate a databse. also humeffect.wil and wix arn't working in correct places.

Still aint found out how to put wings into candle slot on rubym2, even put just 1 wings in a Wil. called it "1" and put in data folder try a few other things.

editted** i found the correct Wil. and then editted, to find out new to be converted to 24bit, but done now sorted alot of problems.

really want to know is this a Wil or will it be test written somehere?

Posted picture below.

Status

Next Level "EXP" covers the exp integer.. the only reason i asked this because i have looked everywhere >.<
Has loads of Values, down to GameGold 0
Gonna try few more hours look, i bet its just a Wil hiding

Thanks
Cryo

Attachments

• Wheres files for this (Heros).png
    Wheres files for this (Heros).png
    327 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Have a look in your CustomData folder for "Interface.Data" or w.e i think thats the one with the character screen/skill screen ect. not too sure cause its been a while since i edited my interface

--EDIT--

You also need to close down your client and reopen it to see any updates to the Interface

Upvote 0

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Have a look in your CustomData folder for "Interface.Data" or w.e i think thats the one with the character screen/skill screen ect. not too sure cause its been a while since i edited my interface

--EDIT--

You also need to close down your client and reopen it to see any updates to the Interface

Thanks for your reply,

Its the first bit i need to edit, i found the .wil it seems to just be the background. The value and name must be inputted some where because the text aint there?

Cryo

Upvote 0