If this works can some 1 say plz ive tried but it dint let me summon it =/

Could it work ?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Umm, i am pretty sure that it wont work, as i doubt the mir.db will read an NPC command -.- .

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
3g123 said:
i no i still need to fix that atm lol =/
From what i can see you just are using the skin of a female character wearing an martial sword and a dragon robe and have used @recallmob command to recall the mob to you.

Upvote 0

3g123

Ingel if u go in the server u will see that tbh i aint i have over rite SummonSkele tbh if u dont belive me server be up in 10mins

Oh yea it will only ave 1 skin atm i am sorting that out as well then i will Think about telling ppl how to do it ^_^ :P

Upvote 0

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
3g123 said:
Ingel if u go in the server u will see that tbh i aint i have over rite SummonSkele tbh if u dont belive me server be up in 10mins

Oh yea it will only ave 1 skin atm i am sorting that out as well then i will Think about telling ppl how to do it ^_^ :P

server keep going up n down >.>

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
3g123 said:

That is the problem, the clone should have the same skin as the character who summons it. If you simply over right the summon skele, well thats pretty hard aint it? Iit will only have one skin, i would really want to know how will you make it so it will have the same skin as the player who summoned it.

Upvote 0