CoD2 LOMCN Server?? 1.0 or 1.3??

smoochy boys on tour

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
lo all there i was wonderin if any1 who played CoD2 and was on ere wud do a LOMCN server so i can own ur ass's lol just play hav a good game

/reply :agree:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Yes, but it's a bit stupid to have a legend of mir CoD2 server?
Besides, CoD sucks. Aren't you too young to play CoD?

/J34lY

Last edited:

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
Legend of Mir Community Network i believe you are looking for.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
JealY said:
Yes, but it's a bit stupid to have a legend of mir CoD2 server?
Besides, CoD sucks. Aren't you too young to play CoD?

/J34lY

It would be a legend of mir CoD2 server would it? it would be a Legend of Mir Community Network CoD2 server. Emphasis on community as "communities" often do things like this.

Yes CoD sucks, thats why hundreds of thousands of people play it at any single time.

Aren't you too young to play CoD? - What the fcuk has that go to with anything. Petty squabling because you made yourself look like a tit.

Oh and dont make the mistake, i am by no means sticking up for the member that made this thread as i dont know them, nor do i care to.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
XterminatoR said:
no there not different name and games so :shutthe****upperebble: :)

Think i remember Wemade sueing the makers of Wool because it was made from the legend of mir basicaly, with different graphics basically.

They didnt succeed and thats why Wool is still around, but the fact wemade felt like they could win possible means that the games must have its high similarities and making them pretty much the same with different graphics.

/Tofas

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
XterminatoR said:
but cod2 is on a different lvl to mir any how i dont see mir ppl with guns shotting ppl

Yes we know, meaning this shouldnt be on LOMCN as its to do with Legend Of Mir, Not some guns and what ever.

Dam, just face the fact that it doesnt belong here, dam WOW sections didnt live, i cant see how COD2 can.

/Tofas